Wednesday 30 June 2010

THE KINGDOM OF GOD SERIES: IN YOUR HANDS...



"My life is in your hands..."
Psalm 31:15


 
I give myself away 
so you can use me
Have your way with me
you created and moulded me

A vessel to impact generations
present and those to come
your kingdom, manifest it through me

Make this a tangible testimony
for the world to see and truly glorify thee

Let my life declare that your
ears are not deaf that you cannot hear
eyes are not blind that you cannot see
hands are not short, that you cannot save
mercy is true and love eternally sure

Let my very existence declare
You alone are God
and you are God alone
selah...



I believe with every fibre of my being that there is only ONE GOD.  He is the creator of heaven and earth, my maker,father I am His. Without and outside of Him there is nothing - no life, only death through the darkness that resides in this world.

It is a beautiful thing to know God. His presence brings absolute peace. Regardless of what one might be going through, the knowledge and assurance that you are in God's hands, makes it all okay.  Whatever it is, that assurance tells and gives the peace that "this too shall pass" and when it does, I will be stronger, wiser and more dangerous to the kingdom of darkness! Now that is power!


DO YOU KNOW HIM?

The first step to knowing (have  personal relationship with) God, is to acknowledge His son, Jesus Christ. The one who came to live amongst us as man, who died and rose on the third day to heaven and is right now seated at the right hand of God. The one who died to give us salvation, who died to give us back dominion and victory over the devil. The one who came to give us access to the Kingdom of God - Heaven.   He is the ONLY way to know God, as declared in John 14:16, which reads "Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me."

In the times we live in now, the world is confused and on a slippery downwards slope to hell. Most are wondering where we go from here, consulting the news and all sorts of mediums on how to live their lives, how to prosper, how to put food on the table for their family, how to get a job and so on.   However, the answer to all we seek in this life cannot be found in this world. It can only be found in God.

If you are worried, fed up and frustrated about your today and what the future for you and your family  holds, and have tried everything  you know how to, I invite you to give Jesus Christ a try.  I promise you, it will be a decision you will NEVER regret.  I echo the words of David the Psalmist and I invite you to taste the Lord and see that He is GOODPsalm 34:8 reads "O taste and see that the Lord [our God] is good! Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who trusts and takes refuge in Him.".  I invite you to taste Jesus Christ as your Lord as saviour.

How I hear you ask?  By the renewing of your mind (changing the way you think) as Jesus declared in Matthew 4:17, it reads "From that time Jesus began to preach, [a]crying out, Repent ([b]change your mind for the better, heartily amend your ways, with abhorrence of your past sins), for the kingdom of heaven is at hand".

I encourage you to give your life, in total surrender to Jesus Christ. Ask Him to forgive you for all your sins and ask Him to come into your heart and life and take total control.  He will wash away all your reproach, wrong doings, your sin. He will wash them all away His  precious blood and give you new life, eternal life and access to the kingdom of God, heaven.

You will experience the best of Him and what He has to offer, which includes, peace, joy, happiness, faithfulness, prosperity, everlasting love, and your name in the book of life.


Have a great rest of the week precious people.

Much love, Remi
***picture by google***

8 Comments:

Giagerry said...

awwww---i think i am first!
Whoaaaa---remi u've been stylishly MIA o!
off to read d pst

Giagerry said...

"Whatever it is, that assurance tells and gives the peace that "this too shall pass" and when it does, I will be stronger, wiser and more dangerous to the kingdom of darkness!"
Love this right here---there is truly that peace in just knowing him. I am going thru stuff now and everything looks really bad but i try my best not to forget that he is my God and his thots for me are of good and not evil--thats my only hope.

Nice post Remi!

Benjamin said...

Juat a taste of Him and you will never remain the same.
Christ is the best thing that can ever happen to a person.
Great Post

David C Brown said...

How good to know God in Christ; He has made it so attractive for us. And your post is an attractive testimony. Praise the Lord!

Myne said...

It's been a small while since you posted so it's nice to read from you. God made us and He is ever near to keep and protect us, if only we seek him. Thanks for sharing dear. Have a great week too.

Misstarii said...

That picture speaks volumes..He is the potter, we are but clay in His hands

Kafo said...

amen and amen

beautiful

Dee! said...

Beautiful picture! Wonderful, Powerful prayer!
You ministered to me!
Stay Blessed!