- To be thankful means to have the feelings and expressions of gratitude and to be appreciative
- To be expressive means to put thoughts into action and words; to openly display how one truly feels.
- To show gratitude means to display the quality of being grateful and thankful. It is to show sincere thankfulness that comes from within ones heart.
- And finally to be appreciative means for one to show and act in the intuition, knowledge and understand the intricacy of the ramifications of being thankful to God.
Wednesday, 30 November 2011
Tuesday, 27 September 2011
Hello beautiful people,
Some of you might be aware that A Day In God’s Will – www.adayingodswill.com – has been shortlisted for the People’s Choice Premier Awards 2011. We are FINALISTS!!
This is an honour!
However, there is one more lap in the race to go, and we really need your votes to win this! Voting is open now till midnight on Sunday 02 October 2011. It is nice to be appreciated for what we simply enjoy doing, but it would be awesome to win for God’s glory too!
As mentioned we need your votes so please click the logo below and follow the instructions to vote.
|VOTE FOR US|
There is also a profile of us on Big Bible website click on ADIGW PROFILE to load the page up. You can read about how it all started and what we do.
Finally, please do forward this post / web link to your contacts, through FB, Twitter, Email, Text and BB.
Yes we can do this!
We really do appreciate your support.
On behalf of ADIGW Team
Thursday, 11 August 2011
Friday, 29 July 2011
Whether we like it or not, New Seasons of life, just like the weather will always 'BE'; even God says so in Genesis 8:22 which reads "while the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease".
However, simply being eager and expectant is not enough, although it is a start. Just like we prepare for the cold and hot seasons, we must prepare for our 'Spiritual Seasons' in life.
If we pay attention and listened very carefully we will realise that... 'A New Season requires all to prepare for its coming and unveiling'.
How do you prepare? Read more at: www.adayingodswill.com
- Daily In God's Will: NEW SEASON
- His Fit Temple: A SEASON OF RUNNING TO FITNESS
- Poetry to encourage your soul: A NEW SEASON
- Book to Inspire: WEEK 30: 52 BOOKS CHALLENGE
So I hope as you read these articles, that you are encouraged, uplifted and inspired to 'actively' wait (do what He has asked you to do) on God in your seasons of life.
***pictures by Google***
Monday, 4 April 2011
Jaycee is a beautiful and talented writer. She is the creator and resident writer at LIGHT-A-LAMP (http://www.lightherlamp.com/ and a co-author of the book ‘In my dreams it was much simpler’.
She has been writing and making waves in Blogsville for a while now. I truly believe she is one to watch out for because something awesome is about to break forth from this young lady. The world will most definitely be in awe.
Jaycee is our guest writer this week and we at A Day In God's Will are glad and honoured to have her in our midst! Whoohoo! She is here to tell us a bit about herself and encourage us along the way.
Also, please do join us in our 52 BOOKS IN 52 WEEKS BOOK CHALLENGE.
This week (week 14) we are consuming a book co-written our Guest Writer Jaycee.
The book is “In My Dreams It Was Simpler” a collaboration of short stories written by Tolulope Popoola, Ayodele Alofe, Erere Abayowa and Tolulope Adegbite
So check your local libraries and bookshops, online through Amazon and join us for this week's book reading and review challenge.
Posted by Remi, United Kingdom at 4/04/2011 05:53:00 pm
Thursday, 24 February 2011
4. Book Club: If you have a book we will read and review it the week your Interview / article is published. We will include it in our 52 books in 52 weeks challenge
If you are interested and would like to be featured as a guest, please send an email to me at email@example.com . Upon receipt, I will provide more information about how the Guest series works and the available slots.