Tuesday 4 March 2008

The God Who Sees...

Genesis 16:13: Then she called the name of the LORD who spoke to her, You-Are-the-God-Who-Sees; for she said, “Have I also here seen Him who sees me?”


El Roi is Hebrew for "You - Are - The - God - Who - Sees"
Imagine that!!! He is so awesome...

Yes... He is the God who sees all that you are going through
the valleys you are journeying through
the hills and mountains you are scaling
the waters you are waddling through

Wherever you are in life, remember; God is there with you.
It might not seem evident when you look around, but be rest assured; his eyes are focused on you, as confirmed in Psalm 121: 4 "Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep"

And his ever watchful eyes confirmed in Psalm 139:7-10, which reads " 7 Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? 8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. 9 If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, 10 Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me."

If God sees the Sparrow's fall
Paint the lilies short and tall
Gives the skies their Azure and hue
will he not then, care for you?
Anonymous~~~

So here is me wishing you a great day in confidence that the good Lord who sees you, is constantly watching over you; not forgetting to make him famous along the way.

Much Love
Remi Banjo

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Remi Another great peace by the great poet. Inspiring and encouraging. May the grace never diminish. Leonard

Anonymous said...

The peace and comfort that comes from knowing that the eyes of God is constantly on me is so unexplainable. Indeed, He is Jehovah El-Roi, and i worship Him earnestly.

Awesome Rhemi, awesome! Well done.

JesusPet

Anonymous said...

thanks for all the messages, pease keep them coming, you are blessed
Dayo