Thursday 13 March 2008

Introduce Him...

















Someone introduced me
to a man, who is not a man
who resides within the heavens

yet, His presence is evident all around

Someone told me...
my realities and dreams
Can be realised if I reached out

and invited Him in, embracing the reality
and essence of who He is.

I called out His name,

pleaded to Him to show me His ways
my life He changed,
never to be the same again

and so..
I told someone about
this man's greatness,
His love, His comfort and kindness

His never ending mercies and faithfulness

I told someone about Jesus
the saviour of all who seek Him
the giver of peace and calm within

The God and ruler of everything
Copyright © Remi Banjo, Revised March 2008


2 Corinthians 4:5 reads "For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake."

Someone, somewhere is waiting for that very introduction that will lead them into the waiting arms of the father.

Have a wonderful day, introducing at least one person to the wonderful saviour, Jesus Christ.

Much Love
Remi Banjo

2 Comments:

Jennifer A. said...

"For we preach not ourselves..."

One of the most important lines in history...

This post just caused me to multiply the zeal to change at least one life in my lifetime. I'm sure it's not just me. Thank you so much...

I'm remembering the scripture that talks abt "iron sharpening iron." Ur post just seemed to sharpen the parts of me that were blunt before now...

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Thanks Jaycee, as you say, iron sharpens iron! lol.. I get truly inspired by your posts as well. you seem to drop the words I am looking or waiting for! keep being you and being a blessing...