Monday 1 September 2008

September Only By His Grace...

This is the day, and the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it!

I would like to welcome everyone to the beautiful month of September.
It's only by God's grace and mercy that we have made it this far.

Some have started the year, the month of January with us, but right now in September, they are no more.

Let's join the host of heaven to declare and proclaim His greatness, His awesomeness and His glory as the psalmist declares in Psalm 19:11, which reads "The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship".


This month, I pray that we will all make a conscious decision and effort to put God first and in ALL that we do, therefore giving Him room to empower us to prosper and be all that we should be. This we are taught in Matthew 6:33, which reads "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need".

I pray that we make a conscious decision and effort to INVITE (which is defined as "To ask for the presence or participation of...") His Will and Kingdom into our lives daily (as we are taught in Mathew 6: 9 - 10, which reads "9 In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 Your kingdom come. Your will be done ") and He will bestow unto us all that we need for a daily fulfilled life in His presence.

Finally, I encourage us all to do diligently, with a good heart, that whichever we find our hands doing; for it is all for God's glory, it's about making Him famous and drawing men unto Him. This we are taught in Ecclesiastes 9:10, which reads "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going."

Have an awesome month in God's presence, being all that you have already been created and gifted to be.

Much Love
Remi Banjo
***pictures by photobucket***

5 Comments:

Jennifer A. said...

You know that last scripture u posted, its really deep...whatever my hands find to do...wherever my hands reach out...I must do it with all my might, because there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave...

I can't even underestimate that statement...try as I may.

Conscious decision and effort...*sigh* it's only by God's grace that this can be possible...help me Lord to stay connected to You.

Kafo said...

amen
amen
amen

I will make a conscious decision
no let mii rephrase and be honest

i will try each day to make a conscious decision

Zoe Believer said...

Amen, I thank God for bringing us thus far in the year and I am expectant that He has somewhere He is taking us to in Jesus name. Remain blessed. Were you able to make it to IGOC!

Rita said...

My first time here...

One of my favourite verses of scripture is "May the Words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart..." so you can imagine how thrilled I was to see it on your blog header...

Your words to put God first is really like God speaking to me. Thanks for such an awesome post.

Lady A said...

That was really encouraging. Thanks, and you too have a great month!