Wednesday 29 October 2008

Rock On Your Praise...


Has the Lord been good to you?
Then, sing of His praises
Whilst gathered in the assembly of the faithful
On the bus, train, work or at a station
Praise Him in His mighty Heaven

On orchestrated waves
the seas make known their praises
the trees, rustle and clap their branches
in honoured praise

so, has the Lord been good to you?
then, gather in the assembly of the faithful
put on your garment of worship
sing praises to the one is forever faithful


©Remi Banjo, Revised October 2008


Psalm 107:1

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."


Wherever you find yourself today, don't forget to embrace the essence of praise. The bible teaches us to give thanks and praises to the Lord in all season, in all situations, in all circumstances. Why?

Firstly, because the Lord is good and his mercies and love endures forever and ever.

Secondly, at the times when we need it, it that very essence of praise we emit that will bring forth the breakthrough you seek and deliver us to a new morning and new beginning.

So, here is me encouraging us all to never stop praising and to never stop thanking the God who works everything together for our good.

Have an awesome time praising and worship the father as you go about your day, whilst your actions and impact it presents makes him famous along the way.


Much Love
Remi Banjo

***Pictures by Photobucket***

10 Comments:

Zoe Believer said...

I will sing of the goodness of my Lord and King for He has indeed been faithful. He who has started is faithful to COMPLETE. I'm rockin...by His grace

Jennifer A. said...

Do you know this song?

"Oh give thanks, for He is good...yes He is good, yes He is good! Oh, give thanks, for He is good. Yes, He is good, yes, He is good. For He is worthy....worthyyy, for He is good, Yes, He is good"

Haleluyah!!!

olusimeon said...

do you know this song..
praising the lord always....
praising the lord, always..
praising the lord, with all my heart ..praising the lord with al my heart always..
chineke dim ma, chineke dim ma....lol...

lord i love you

Remi, United Kingdom said...

@ believer... I say a resounding Ameeeeen... Hope your week has been great so far?

@ Jaycee.. I know that song.haha.. I can almost picture you singing and dance.. awesome... He sure is good. How are you doing girl?

@simeone... I know that song and I likey.. Hope you're good.

Now do you know this song..
I will sing of the mercies of the lord forever (2ce)
with my mouth, will I make known
thy faithfullness(2ce)
with my mouth will I make known
thy faithfulness to all generations..
I will sing of the mercy of the Lord forever I will sing of the mercies of the Lord.. Hallelujah..

olusimeon said...

yeah...i know it..kinda oldskol if i may add,,but that doesn't diminish the praise in anyway...

i'm gud, hop u cul too..peace,,

Zoe Believer said...

i'm sure y'all know this one..

Come and see o
Come and see
Come and see o
Come and see
Come and see what the Lord has done
Come and see what the Lord has done

What about

Kabiyesi o
Ese o

Father, we bless your name for the works of your hands are indeed great! You are great and greatly to be praised. Amen

@simeone..Lol at old school

olusimeon said...

@ believer..yeah, i know them.....even muslims know them


@ remi..someone accused you on my blog o..come and clear it..

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

you blog is encouraging!!

seye said...

Thanks for the comment at my blog! And no, it's not the first time you are commenting on my blog!

Kafo said...

amen amen and amen

have a blessed week