Monday 3 November 2008

They Love Adayingodswill...Yipeee


A big thanks to simeone for giving adayingodswill the "I love your blog" award.
Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting. I thank God that you have been blessed by the words the Holy Spirit gives me to write. I pray that as long as I have breathe I continue to write and you continue to be blessed by it.
Right, I am supposed to pass it on to others, well, if it was possible I would nominate all my readers, but I have to nominate a listed number... so here goes, I hereby nominate the "I love you blog" award to the following fellow bloggers:
These are the rules that come and go with the award.
  • The nominated is allowed to put the picture on their blogs.
  • Link to the person who awarded you.
  • Nominate seven other people and link to them.
  • Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated.

Once again, thank you for this award Simeone, God bless you and may we have many more blogging years ahead of us, to affect this and the next generation to come.

Much Love

Remi Banjo

8 Comments:

Jennifer A. said...

I lurveeeeeeee ur blog too...yippee! Congrats dear!

LG said...

awww thanks hon'
i really appreciate it'
thanks again'

Shubby Doo said...

1st and foremost…Congrats on your award.

thank you for the nomination...truly honoured

Stay blessed

Yewande Atanda said...

congrats on ur award.
nice blog here.

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

thank you!!! and I'd have to agree with everyone that loves your blog!!

olusimeon said...

congrats to you and obama...hugz

Remi, United Kingdom said...

@Jaycee... awe thank you love.. I love your blog too..:-)))

@ lg, you welcome.. Iove the way u write :-)

@shubby doo - thanks girl, and you are welcome. I admire the way you put together your stories...

@ yewade, thank you so much.. I hope you come back for more

@scotchbiscuits - awe thank you.....

@simeone - thank you so much love.. yeah congrats to me and Obama, go obama, Go.. .. Lord let your will be done.

Everyone thank you for the lovely comments, I pray that God keeps giving me the strength and wisdom to keep writing and blessing everyone that comes across this blog, all to God's glory, all in my little way in trying to make Him more famous today, than He was yesterday.

Much love

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Thanks so much for this. I am going to put it up tonight!