Thursday, 22 October 2009

COMMIT YOUR PLANS...

It is wise to...
"Commit your actions to the Lord
and your plans will succeed".
Proverbs 16:3







For you see, without God's help...
"You may think you are on the
right road and still end up dead"
Proverbs 14:12





Without His help...
"We can make our plans, but the
Lord determines our steps".
Proverbs 16:9






We as "People can make all kinds of plans,
but only the Lord's plan will happen".
Proverbs 16:21






So with this in mind, "DO NOT boast of
[yourself and] tomorrow, for you know
not what a day may bring forth"
Proverbs 27:1







Therefore, ALWAYS remember to...
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
don't try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God's voice in everything you do,
everywhere you go; he's the one who will keep
you on track. Don't assume that you know it all"
Proverbs 3: 5-6




Much Love....Remi

***Pictures by photobucket***

11 Comments:

adebanji said...

I really needed this reassurance!

Gee said...

lovely
lovely Remi!!

We just talked about this like 3 sundays ago in my church!
So I am so excited to see this message!!
ow u dey maami!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hmmm, i needed to read this.

Thanks so much

NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

chichi said...

I like this, I m going to read it again. beautiful.

How do I get my gift? :)

Beth in NC said...

Amen Remi!

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL

chichi said...

didn't get your email, ill mail u, the email on your blog is yours right?

Chi.Chi

The poets voice ~~~ said...

This is beautiful..God is confirming his word to me!!

Stay Bless Remz!!xx

Rita said...

I love this version of Prov 3:5-6
Very beautiful post, Remi. God bless you.

David C Brown said...

Amen; It's so good to have a God that we can depend on entirely!!

Debbie said...

Nice post. God is our compass, maps, navigators, and everything in between.
With as our guide, we are gauranteed a flourishing finish.