Thursday 29 May 2008

Painting A Picture

If I was told to create
a representation of love
I will show you a dream

and make it your reality

If I was given a canvas to

paint the emotions within,
I will show you landscapes

of my visions of love,
the delight and turmoil

that constantly rotates within

Given an opportunity to declare this whilst
standing in the middle of a stormy sea?
Your name will come free falling

from my lips with much ease

Granted an eternity to describe
the meaning, and essence of love?
I would simply run out of time
for I could never envisage or say enough,

but rely solely on the promises gifted to me
by God, the creator of the realities of love
© Remi Banjo, revised May 2008


I John 4:16 reads
"We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love.
God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them"

If your desire is to visualise the representations of love, then why not reach out to God, after all He is Love.

He is patiently waiting on the wings of your heart, to wrap you in the realities and experience of absolute, personified love.
Have an awesome day basking in God's love and grace, whilst making Him famous along the way.

Much Love
Remi Banjo
***pictures by photobucket***

3 Comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

God is indeed the representation of true, unadulterated love. thank you for this important reminder.


BTW, Happy Nigerian Proclamation Day to you! Not sure what that is? Visit NIGERIAN CURIOSITY to find out.

Straight from the heart said...

Hmm! truly how can we begin to understand the immensity of his love.

Well written!

Debbie

feather said...

i like