Sunday 24 February 2008

An invitation

An invitation to self to...
relinquish the void within the realms of my soul
empty myself of anticipation, turmoil and sadness
to be open to the reality and to
re-connect to the meanings of my very essence

An invitation to...
unburden the spirit of shame
unbuckle the corset of grief that surrounds my being
whilst admitting that situations cannot remain the same


An invitation to...
release self into total forgiveness
that comes through the expressions of repentance
whilst embracing self love and acceptance,
that stems from the God of love
which slowly propels me towards total reform

©Remi Banjo, revised February 2008


Isaiah 43:25-26 Reads... 25"But I, yes I, am the one who takes care of your sins—that's what I do. I don't keep a list of your sins.
26-28"So, make your case against me. Let's have this out. Make your arguments. Prove you're in the right.Your original ancestor started the sinning, and everyone since has joined in.That's why I had to disqualify the Temple leaders, repudiate Jacob and discredit Israel."


Forgiveness is not what we do for others – it is what we do for ourselves in the first instance. When we forgive ourselves, THEN we can reach out and forgive others.
Forgiveness is a decision we have to make and embrace; it is a refining process we have to go through until we are totally reformed.

The verse above explains that God takes care of our sins, when we confess them to Him and repent of them. So it's safe to say we have no right to dwell in self- un-forgiveness which hinders the forgiveness of others.

Have a great day living out the reality of God's will, whilst making Him famous along the way.

Much Love
Remi banjo

0 Comments: