Tuesday 1 July 2008

Walk into your Season of Harvest... Payday is Here!!!

Ezekiel 12: 21 - 28 reads "21And the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 22Son of man, what is this proverb that you have in the land of Israel, saying, The days drag on and every vision comes to nothing and is not fulfilled? 23Tell them therefore, Thus says the Lord God: I will put an end to this proverb, and they shall use it no more as a proverb in Israel. But say to them, The days are at hand and the fulfillment of every vision. 24For there shall be no more any false, empty, and fruitless vision or flattering divination in the house of Israel. 25For I am the Lord; I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall be performed (come to pass); it shall be no more delayed or prolonged, for in your days, O rebellious house, I will speak the word and will perform it, says the Lord God. 26Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 27Son of man, behold, they of the house of Israel say, The vision that [Ezekiel] sees is for many days to come, and he prophesies of the times that are far off. 28Therefore say to them, Thus says the Lord God: There shall none of My words be deferred any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be performed, says the Lord God.




PAYDAY IS HERE

Let the righteous rejoice
Children of Zion, give praise to the Lord
For it is a new season, a brand new day


The wait is over,everything ever prayed
and hoped for, is finally coming your way

In diligence and in faith
you have laboured and prayed,
all through the father's grace
Now, the wait is over, the
harvest starts manifesting today

It is a new season in God's will
to show off his glory and
proclaim him as the faithful king
His words never go back to him unfulfilled
Every prayer uttered is about to be fulfilled

It's a new season, it's a new day
Stake your claim, on it, write your name,
It's time to get paid
the glorious father's way


©Remi Banjo, July 2008
****pictures by photobucket and Google***

Welcome to your season of harvest, a season of manifestation, a season of making God incredibly famous and attractive. We his children, who are called by his wonderful name are about to experience the manifestation of God's faithfulness in the richness of his blessings.

Do not forget to ask the holy spirit for wisdom, understanding and insight; to understand the reason for the season, the meanings that lay therein, proclaiming it all for God's glory.

Much Love
Remi Banjo

8 Comments:

Straight from the heart said...

True true, we have indeed entered into a new season, of glory, favor, unrivalled blessings. God has perfected his purpose in our lives and our praise will sping forth as we walk on our high places.

Well done, we made it.

Jennifer A. said...

Wowwww...the season of my harvest has come.

I say a big Amen to that. Yet, I will say that the times and seasons for the harvest of different things will differ...the time for harvesting one particular thing in my life may be now, but the time for harvesting something else may be in two years time.

All in all, this is why the bible mentions the sons of Isaachar...that they could discern the times and the seasons. May God help us to decipher our times and seasons of harvest...

Your words never cease to amaze me...

Anonymous said...

Remember this?
My Year of Change
I will keep praying and praising God. He's not slack concerning His promises.
I have been decided by God to prosper.
Greater works from now I shall do
My adversity has promoted me
Out of rejection God has made me a selection for promotion
I’ve received help out of Zion.
My change has come.

Notice the change in tenses from the earlier version.
No longer hoping for a change, now change has come. Thank God for the new season, it's official,so walk in the reality.

ZION

Joyoz said...

Thanks for visiting and the lovely comments left. I am so thrilled at this season of payday, I can see in my life the rewards of labour in his vinyard and can testify that this is indeed a new season. Amen to every prayer.

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

AMEN!!! The things that God has in store for those who dilligently seek him, never cease to amaze me. This was very uplifting! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

No more empty account
Today I receive an overflowing amount, more than I can count.

ZION

BlogVille Idol said...

v

BlogVille Idol said...

the contestants have their songs up on blogville idol page ..pls run over there to listen to then and pls vote