Thursday 13 December 2007

31 Days December 2007 Count Down - Day 13

Wow! We are almost half way through the month and by God's grace we will be lifting all these thanksgiving up, towards 'Big Daddy' in heaven! Be glorified Lord! Today, the 13th of December 2007, I am thankful that "God, to me, is anything and everything I want Him to be!"

I am thankful that He is the shelter from all of lives storms!

I am thankful that He is my source of Inspiration!

I am thankful for Jesus Christ is my foundation as confirmed in 1 Corinthians 3:11 "For no one can lay any foundation other than the one we already have—Jesus Christ."

I am thankful for He is the 'Ruler of Heaven, the most secure haven' -
Deuteronomy 10:14 “Look, the highest heavens and the earth and everything in it all belong to the Lord your God."

I am thankful that he is a storehouse of treasure, giver without measure as I learn in Deuteronomy 28:12 "The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow."

I am thankful that Jesus Christ is the Key to my salvation!

Today, dear Lord, I come with my box of thanksgiving, simply thanking you for being EVERYTHING that I ever wanted you to be, and even being that, which I have have not even been able to comprehend yet! Father, I pray this is a sweet smelling fragrance in thy sight. Be glorified.

Beautiful people, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION, WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?

Have a wonderful day living out the realities of your today, as you make God famous along the way.


Acknowledge for God is…

Rock of ancient
Love un-shattered
Sweet morning dew
The epitome of everything new
Quiet healer
Boisterous giver
Storehouse of treasures
Giver without measure

Shelter from the storm
Mender of all that is torn
Source of inspiration
The key to salvation
©Remi Banjo, December 2007

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Remi, I am encouraged by your dedication and tenacity in publishing these words of encouragement. You inspire, you motivate, you encourage and you challenge your audience with these thought provoking poems, and highly informative messages.

I am ever grateful to God for whom He has made you to be. Stay focused and maintain the dedication, because as the good book says; "A man’s gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men." Proverbs 18:16 (... and a women's gift too)

Best wishes
Alex Iwuoha

Anonymous said...

I thank God today for you Rems and the gift of your friendship (and all the free rides!). Even when you have your own problems you somehow makes out time to ask about mine. Thank you dear girl and may God bless you richly even as you have blessed the many lives you touch :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Girl for that.

On my way to work I stopped to buy mint and some grapes for lunch as soon as I popped one mint in my mouth and felt the instant cooling effect in my burning chest I thought wow today am thankful for MINT!!! Yes whatever you call them - pepermints, spearmints etc...I thank God for them and all they do from colds to yeah bad breaths hahahaha etc... there you go!!!

In everything give God thanks for that is His will for your life.

King's kid

Anonymous said...

You are a blessing sister and i thank God for your life. Your words of encouragement since the beginning of the year has been so helpful and amazing. Thanks again for being you. Bro alex has quoted the scripture i intended to post (prov 18:16 is your portion in Jesus name)

Much love sis
I remain your humble Quadosh!
A cut above the rest!
Shalom!

Dont forget to visit my photoblog.
http://quadoshstudios.shutterchance.com/archive.php