Saturday 15 December 2007

31 Days December 2007 Count Down - Day 15

Yippee... Half way there! I hope the spirit of expect ions are rising within you? Expectant of what 2008 will mean, involve and what it will bring?! Keep the thanksgiving coming, I'm pretty sure Father is loving it!

Today, day 15 December 2007, I am thankful for my SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY! Woo ah! I hear you say! Yup. Yesterday, I presented my thanksgiving to God for the privilege of prayer, but really, for my prayer to be superbly effective, I need to understand what authority I carry, so I am able to apply the principles!

I am thankful for my Spiritual Authority because I am able to take authority over circumstances! In conversations, have you asked someone the question " how are you doing?" And they reply " Not really good, under the circumstances" Huh? knowing that I have spiritual Authority, I should never even be under the circumstances. My faith and the knowledge of my God given authority, when applied, will make sure that "I AM NEVER UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES!"

I am thankful for my Spiritual Authority because for me to know and keep the faith and knowledge of my spiritual Authority, I need to continue in my knowledge of God. Thus, making me actively work towards getting closer to Him, by reading His word. John 8:31 - 32 "31Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

I am thankful of my spiritual Authority, because it makes me not only get close to the word of God, but it will make me realise the reality of Hebrews 2: 6-8 "But one testified in a certain place, saying: “ What is man that You are mindful of him, Or the son of man that You take care of him? 7 You have made him a little lower than the angels; You have crowned him with glory and honor, And set him over the works of Your hands. 8 You have put all things in subjection under his feet.” For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left nothing that is not put under him. But now we do not yet see all things put under him." Imagine that! we have everything under our feet! Hence, as I said earlier, no need to be 'under' any circumstances, they are under our feet! Hallelujah!

I am thankful for my spiritual Authority for I realise that I am a partaker of God's covenant with Abraham words! Genesis 17:7 "And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you."

I am thankful for my spiritual authority through the name of Jesus Christ as we learn in Colossians 3:17 "17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

So today, dear father, I come to the feet of your throne, and place my box full of thanksgiving for the Spiritual Authority you have given to me, through your son, Jesus Christ. I am thankful that I have dominion and that I know that because of this authority, I will never be under any circumstances! Lord, I pray this is a sweet smelling sacrifice in thy sight. Be glorified.

Beautiful people, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION, WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?

Have an awesome day establishing and using your God given authority, whilst making Him famous along the way.

Much love

Remi Banjo

©Remi Banjo, December 2007

God is with us

Rejoice, Rejoice
God is with us
We speak, He gives us ear
For His presence
We have no fear

Praise the name of Jesus
From the depths of joyful hearts
Praise the king of Zion
From us He will never depart

Rejoice, Rejoice
God is with us
Wisdom and power
He’s bestowed unto us

©Remi Banjo, December 2007

0 Comments: