Monday 17 December 2007

31 Days December 2007 Count Down - Day 17

Today, 17th day of December 2007, I am thankful for the 'IMMANUEL FACTOR' in my life. Immanuel means "with us God" or "God is with us."


I am thankful for God's blessings and favour, because of the Immanuel Factor in my life. Luke 1:28 "And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women".

I am thankful for God's blessing of Strength and courage and authority, because of the Immanuel factor in my life. The reality of Joshua 1:9 " Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."

I am thankful for God's protection and preservation over my life, because of the Immanuel factor. The reality of Psalm 27:1 "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"

I am thankful for God's blessing of Success and Prosperity, because of the Immanuel factor in my life, as explained in Genesis 39: 2-3 " 2And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. 3And his master saw that the LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand."

Finally, I am thankful for the Victory over the enemy, because God is with me! The wonders of the Immanuel factor in my life. Because God is with me, the enemy is terrified of me! Hallelujah! Such was the reality of David in 1 Samuel 18:12 "12And Saul was afraid of David, because the LORD was with him, and was departed from Saul"

So, today, dear Lord, I come to you with my box overflowing with thanksgiving, for the Immanuel factor in my life, for you being with me, all the time, through everything that I have been through this year, until this present time. Lord, I am truly grateful. I pray father that my box of thanksgiving is a sweet smelling fragrance in thy sight. Be glorified.
Beautiful people, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION, WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?

Have a wonderful day basking in the essence of the Immanuel factor, whilst leaving out the realities of your today, not forgetting to make the Almighty God, famous along the way.

Much Love

Remi Banjo

©Remi Banjo, December 2007

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Today am thankful for His goodness to me.. ah!!! God has been absolutely fabulous to me... words cannot explain... and in the words of the song writer... The voices of a million angels cannot express my gratitude..

Father Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for everything...

Indeed you loving kindness is better than life.

I LOVE YOU TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

King's kid

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am exceedingly thankful for the powerful name of Jesus. The simplicity, the power, the authority and eternity in the name. Thank you Father for the name Jesus - the Saviour, healer, helper, provider, counsellor, Wonderful, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.... thank you for the authority and the power in the name, i am so priviledged, thank you Lord, Amen.