Saturday 29 December 2007

31 Days December 2007 Count Down - Day 29

Today 29th December 2007, Lord, I am thankful for the weapons of warfare you have given me to fight and win the battles in 2007! Hallelujah!

I am thankful for throughout this year, I was able to put on the belt of truth and the body armour of your righteousness to fight my battles with, as explained in Ephesians 6:14 "Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness"

I am thankful that throughout this year, I was able to put on the shield of faith, that stopped the fiery arrows of the enemy from getting through to me; the reality of Ephesians 6:16 "16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked."

I am thankful because during the my battles in 2007, I was able to place over my head, the helmet of your salvation, and to cut the enemy up with the powerful sword of the spirit! Praise God! That indeed was my reality of Ephesians 6:17 "And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God"
I am thankful that with all these armour and weaponry, by your Grace, I was able to WIN ALL my battles in 2007!
I am thankful that these same weaponry by faith, will see me through the battles I will that will come in 2008!

So, today dear Father, I come to you with my box overflowing with thanksgiving for the the powerful weapons of warfare you have given to me. You armed me up completely! I am Thankful for all the victories you have given to me in 2007!
Lord I am thankful because, you fought against my enemies and you saved me in 2007, oh my sweet reality of Deuteronomy 20:4 " for the LORD your God is He who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you."

I am thankful because, before the end of this year, I will RECOVER ALL the enemy has stolen from me, just like David did in 1 Samuel 30:18-19 18 So David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away, and David rescued his two wives. 19 And nothing of theirs was lacking, either small or great, sons or daughters, spoil or anything which they had taken from them; David recovered all.

Lord, I pray that my box of thanksgiving, that I place at your feet, is pleasant in thy sight, and emits a sweet smelling fragrance in your throne room! Lord, be glorified.

Beautiful people, what are you thankful to the good Lord for this beautiful, blessed day?

Make a great day recovering all the spoils of your battles in 2007, getting ready for 2008, whilst making the most High God famous along the way.

Much Love

Remi Banjo

©Remi Banjo, December 2007

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I join you in thanking God for the victories of 2007! Lord knows I had lots and lots of battles to fight! But He gave me the victory to each and every one of them!
Besides the battle is the Lord's, and who can win Him? NO ONE!! Thank you Jesus!

Thanks babes..
x Babs