Tuesday 25 December 2007

31 Days December 2007 Count Down - Day 25

Today, 25th of December 2007, the birthday of our saviour, Lord, I am eternally thankful for your greatest gift of all to me, your only son JESUS CHRIST!
John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

I am thankful for Christmas because the Christmas bells reminds me of the proclamation of the birth of Jesus.
I am thankful for the Christmas candles remind me that Jesus is the Light of the world John 8:12 "Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”"
I am thankful for the Christmas trees reminds me of the tree of the cross that Jesus died for me as explained in Matthew 27:11-66.
I am thankful for the Christmas because, with all the food, it reminds me that there is a certain bread, that gives life, that when eaten, will never cause hunger or thirst as explained in John 6:35 "And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst."
I am thankful for Christmas for it reminds me that Jesus Christ is my saviour, He is my King.

So, today dear Lord, I come to you with my box overflowing with thanksgiving for giving the greatest gift; the gift of your only son, Jesus Christ. Jesus, I thank you for laying down your life for me, for dying so that I might live. I thank you that you are my pathway to the father. Daddy, I pray that my box of thanksgiving for the meaning of Christmas, emits a beautiful fragrance in thy sight. Lord be glorified, be honoured, be praised, in the name of your wonderful son, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Beautiful people, what are you thankful to the good Lord for, this wonderful, special day?

Have a wonderful Christmas, relishing in the meaning of it, giving God all the praise and glory for the privilege to celebrate this awesome day.

Have a wonderful, Happy and BLESSED CHRISTMAS.

Much Love & Best wishes

Remi Banjo

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Finally the day is here and my heart is filled with thanks for the precious blood of Jesus! and OH! Turkey, why not.... sitting here waiting for the arrival of families, while putting finishing touches to my roast, I am thankful that I can enjoy Christmas in the comfort of my home with loved ones and to read this beautiful piece too! thank You Jesus.!
Merry Xmas.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for the true meaning of Christmas - sharing, kindness, decency/courtesy amongst strangers. Seems like everyone says hello, offers assistance to strangers and all delivered with a smile! Isn't God amazing???

SSL