Sunday 30 December 2007

31 Days December 2007 Count Down - Day 30

Wow! one more day and a bit to go! Thank you Jesus! God has indeed been good to us!

Today 30th December 2007, I am thankful Lord, that you are moving us forward into a new season!

I am thankful that we your people, are moving steadfastly forward, such as you commanded Moses to in Exodus 14:15 "And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward".

I am thankful that we are moving boldly, into the realms of a New beginnings, impregnated with New Meanings!
I am thankful for as we move forward, we are assured that your presence and protection abides with us all the way, as you promised in Psalm 91:10-11
"10 No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; 11 For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways."


So, today dear Lord, I come with my box full of thanksgiving for moving me, boldly and steadily forward into the realms of 2008. I am thankful for as I move forward, you will be with me, each and every step of the way. You will be my shield and you will be my guard. I simply thank you today father, for taking me a step closer to 2008!

Beautiful people, what are you thankful to the good Lord for this very day?

Have an awesome time, getting ready, kitted up for stepping into the realities of 2008, whilst making God famous as you live out today.

Much Love
Remi Banjo
As I run towards the beauty of a New Season
Hide me in the realms of your love
awaken my senses to perceive your aura
tune my mind to focus on the reality of who you are
As I move forward into realms of New beginning
Bring me to my knees at the sight of your presence
Keep me firmly rooted in your will, your very essence
©Remi Banjo, December 2007

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks thanks we give you thanks for all you've done. We are so blessed, our souls are at rest, O Lord we give you Thanks

Deboo.

Unknown said...

discovered ur blog today..
nice blog...
thank God for a new year....

Anonymous said...

Today am thankful for shut doors.... nuff said.

I know that all things work together for the good of them that love God and are called according to His purpose.

King's kid