Sunday 9 December 2007

31 Days December 2007 Count Down - Day 9

Today, 9th day of December 2007. I am thankful that I am the 'OBJECT OF GOD'S LOVE.'

I am thankful that God has zeroed, focused, directed His love on me as describes in Isaiah 49:16. He loves me so much that He wrote my name... Remi Banjo on the palms of His hands! It reads "See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands. Always in my mind is a picture of Jerusalem’s walls in ruins"

Can you just imagine father's perfect handwritten, mapping out my name, and with just that motion perfecting everything concerning me! Wonderful

Some reasons why I am thankful for being the Object of God's Love:

He shows me in that He loves me, and I should not worry about a thing! 1 Peter 5:7. Instead I should put it all on Him! It reads " Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you"
God tells me in Jeremiah 31:3 that His loves me with an everlasting love! I mean do you know how long everlasting it? Well, it's eeeerm EVERLASTING... NEVER ENDING, Wow! The passage reads "Long ago the Lord said to Israel:“I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself."
And then if that was not enough, He reaffirms His love for me and encourages me to remain in the realm, basking in the reality, revel in the Essence of His love, as written in John 15:9 “I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love."

So, today Wonderful saviour, the one that resides far above the heavens, the one that is bigger than anything and everything, the one that is the KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS; I come boldly, yet humbly into thy presence, with my box filled with thanksgiving for 'MAKING ME THE OBJECT OF YOUR LOVE'

I am thankful that for your never-ending, never-failing, peace giving, soul satisfying love you have for me. Lord, let this be a sweet smelling fragrance in your presence, let it's scent rise up to you, as you sit on your throne. Be glorified in Jesus name.

Beautiful people, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION, WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR, THIS VERY DAY?

Have a wonderful basking in the beauty of God's love, whilst making Him famous as you live out the reality of today.


Much love
Remi Banjo

The essence of love
can be found in the quiet
murmur over the phone lines
its intricacies is the discovery
of a sacred blessing
The purpose of love
is its very reason
its timing expanding beyond
all life's seasons
©Remi Banjo
December 2007

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

The gift of laughter is another wonderful, "worthy to be thankful for" present from my Father. Laughter that wipes away sadness, anger, depression. Laughter that gets people talking, interacting. Laughter that create good memories, and is free of charge. Laughter that exercises your facial and tummy muscles.

Kemi