Monday 3 December 2007

31 Days December 2007 Count Down - Day 3

Are we warmed up now? Well we have 27 days to go before the end of 2007!!!
Today, I am thankful for the best seller of all Times... THE BIBLE, which I personally call "the breath of God". I am thankful that I have access to it, able to pick it up, able to read it, where ever and whenever!!! I am thankful for I am aware there are so many who do not have the same previlege!

I am thankful that my daddy is able to speak to me through His words. Even thougg it was written many, many, many centuries ago; it was still written, just for me!
I am thankful for it's everlasting power as described in Isaiah 40:8 8 "The grass withers and the flowers fade, but the word of our God stands forever.”

I am thankful for it's directions and guidance it gives as I live out the reality of each day. I am thankful like the psalmist David in Psalm 119: 105 "Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path."

I am thankful for the power of God's word, and the ability to use them as I am His child. Jeremiah 23:29 says: "Does not my word burn like fire?” says the Lord. “Is it not like a mighty hammer that smashes a rock to pieces?"
I am thankful the free gift of your Word to me and as the psalmist I will hide them within the walls of my heart Psalm 119:11 "I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you."

So, today, dear Lord, I come to you and lay my box full of thanksgiving for the free gift of your word. I pray it is a sweet smelling offering in thy sight.

Beautiful People, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION - WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR TODAY?

Have a great day presenting your thanks to the father, whilst making Him famous along the way.

Much love
Remi Banjo


Your Words, Your Breathe
Your words
Hide them I will
within the walls of my heart
never to depart

your breathe
creating realities and freedom within
soothing to the makings of my soul
stirring sweet emotions to behold
simply, making me whole
© Remi Banjo, June 2007

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Today am thankful for the abilities God has deposited in me. For the ones I have discovered and the ones am yet to. Thank you Lord for making me intelligent, beautiful, hardworking, reliable, dependable, kind etc... Am thankful indeed.... King's kid

Anonymous said...

I am Thankful for the gift of LOVE. The love of Father for His gift of grace and everything else, the love of family, the love of friends, the love of associates, the love of food, the love of life, the love of ...well, think about it - what would life be without love knowing and acknowledging that God Himself is Love.

Make an excellent day and be thankful for the gift of Love

Anonymous said...

Eerything I need, that I stand for, that I live for and aspire to, resides within the good book! I thank God for blessing us with His words!

Today, I thank God for providing all my needs! He is the one that keeps me standing.

love alwaysx Babs

Anonymous said...

Today I am thankful for God's love and never ending support. He never gives you what you cannot handle so you can be rest assured that you are well equipped to meet any challenge that comes your way.

SSL

Anonymous said...

I thank the good Lord for all that he has provided me on this earth. I have a roof over my head, a car to get me places, food in my fridge, drinks to quench my thirst, and all other modern gadgets that are not necessary to survive, but the Lord has provide. Which brings to mind the lyrics "All I have needed, thy hand hath provided. Great is thy faithfulness Lord unto me."

Kemi B N