Tuesday 18 December 2007

31 Days December 2007 Count Down - Day 18

Today, I am thankful for my personal teacher and mentor "THE HOLY SPIRIT"! I am thankful for His constant teachings, guiding, directing and gently stirring in the right direction!

I am thankful to the Holy spirit for giving me the very words that I print on these pages! Yup, I don't write these He does :-) I love you Holy Spirit.

I am thankful to and for the Holy Spirit because of His constantly teaching me new things, new things of the spirit and in the natural, as was promised in 1 corinthians 2:13 "13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual."


I am thankful to and for the Holy Spirit, for not only does He teach me things, He makes me remember everything He has thought me! How awesome! He makes me remember the words of God, helps me to hide them within the corners of my heart, never to forget, never to depart! The reality of the promise in John 14:26 "26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

I am thankful to and for the Holy Spirit for He is a wonderful comforter! At various points in 2007, I have needed someone to comfort me and tell me it will be alright, and He has always been there, constantly! Just as promised in John 15:26 " 26But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

I am thankful to and for the Holy Spirit for not only does He teach, comforts, makes me remember, but He prays for me! Now how cool is that! He intercedes for me! I mean, I'm not certainly as wise or as smart as God, and sometimes I pray for things that God knows will not be good for me; things that might make me big-headed or even fall out of the will of God.! So I'm thankful that the Holy Spirit, who is all knowing, prays for what IS good for me! He prays for me in advance, for things I haven't even thought of!

So, today dear Lord, here I am again, with my box full of thanksgiving for the the presence and Joy of the Holy Spirit in my life. I thank you for His teachings, His encouragement, His prayers, His guidance and His comfort. Dear daddy, Let this be a wonderful fragrance in thy sight. Be glorified.

Beautiful people, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION, WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?

Have an awesome day being taught, encouraged and comforted by the Holy Spirit; not forgetting to make God famous along the way.
Much Love
Remi Banjo
© December 2007



The day I gave my life to Christ
A helper Jesus placed in my life
He dwells within the walls of my heart
He's part of the very makings of me
He teaches, guides and comforts
Bestowing untold gifts and much wisdom
guiding my footsteps as I
make my way through each day's journey
A helper Jesus sent my way
guiding my footsteps towards the
rhythm of God's heartbeat
enveloping my living in the
reality of his will
stepping in tune, a day at a time
making him famous along the way
©Remi Banjo December 2007

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooowww!!! Remi first and foremost, i thank the Holy Spirit for inspiring you to backup ur blog with the worship track of Shekinah Praise...Wow! Thumbs up for u girlfrend. May the Lord enlarge the bowel of wisdom in you.

Yeah, now to business. I thank God for the person of the Holy Spirit, and ofcourse the HolySpirit Himself, indeed He's bn my teacher, my guide, and His presence always reminnds me that I belong to God, as the scripture says He's God's stamp of ownership on me. Father thank you indeed for the Gift of the HolySpirit, and thank you Holy Spirit for your presence, am grateful Dad, am so grateful.

Your Baby,
JesusPet

Anonymous said...

On my way to work I saw a guy studying his Bible on the train, and I thought WOW! thank god for believers who are not ashamed of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, God's powerto save.

So today Father I would like to thank you for everyone who puts the gospel out there for all to know they identify with it....

King's kid

Anonymous said...

Our lovely God indeed thought of everything!! He made our lives easier,sweeter... by the Gift of the Holy Spirit;who is by us 24.7 guiding,navigating us,comforting us... in this difficult terrain called earth.. I love Him greatly for this awesome gift and i will remain ever thankful for that and others.
Rems i could only say that its only God Himself that could pour the amount of blessings i will like to showered on you..this your blog is an inspiration.God will continue to bless and multiple your gifts.
emeka