Friday 28 December 2007

31 Days December 2007 Count Down - Day 28

Woooah... it's the 28th of December! Imagine that! 3 more days to go before we step boldly into 2008, by God's grace! Thank you God for bringing us this far! Thank you Holy Spirit for your inspiration and teaching this month. We are grateful!

Today 28th December 2008, my wonderful Lord, I am thankful for the "build up of Expectation for my reality of 2008"! Thank you Jesus!
I am thankful for expectation for it means I have hope in you for the reality of 2008 in you! Daddy, I thank you for the hope you have placed within me. To have hope in you means I am "confidently expecting" Imagine that! Romans 8:24 - 25 explains hope as "24 We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don’t need to hope for it. 25 But if we look forward to something we don’t yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.)"
I am thankful not only for hope in itself, but for the endurance of hope in you Lord as I look forward to 2008; 1 Thessalonians 1:3 " As we pray to our God and Father about you, we think of your faithful work, your loving deeds, and the enduring hope you have because of our Lord Jesus Christ."
I am thankful for because I have enduring hope in you, it produces Joy and peace within me, for I know that you as my Lord, as my daddy, as my God will come through for me, bigger and better, in 2008, making Romans 15:13 my reality, it reads " I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."

I am thankful for the built up of expectation because, it means I have a vision in you! Hallelujah! And besides without a vision, what would be the point of it all as explained in your word. Proverbs 29:18 "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."
So, today dear Lord, I am thankful for the spirit of expectation you are building up within me. I am thankful for the hope I have in you for 2008. I am thankful for the visions you have given me and those yet to come. I am thankful for the revelation of your will to me for 2008.
Daddy, please let my box of thanksgiving be beautiful in thy sight and let it emit a sweet smelling fragrance in your throne room. Be glorified.


Beautiful people, what are you thankful to the good Lord for this very day?

Have a wonderful day living out today, whilst being expectant for the realities of your 2008 in God's will.

Help on posting thanksgiving comments, found here: http://remspoetrycorner.spaces.live.com

Much Love
Remi Banjo



Envisage walking in the realities of a a new season
Imagine touching the intangible, yet invisible
Visualise the arrival of tired feet on
the solidity of a new plain!
Captivated by thoughts of a new dawn
filled with anticipation of a new era!
mesmerised by the intricacies of a new beginning
fuelling expectations for a new morn
©Remi Banjo, December 2007

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Today am thankful for the grace to worship my father freely, with out any hindrance. Just being able to come boldly into His presence and offer Him the sacrifice of praise its totally awesome.

Thank you Father for this wonderful gift of worship.

King's kid

Anonymous said...

Yes, Yes, I thank God for hope and expectation... I am so very expectant of what He has promised to do in my life in 2008.

I am thankful for I know for me, it is a new begining. A whole new level of completness in God.
God I am ever so thankful for the Hope I have in you! It keeps me alive, it keeps me pressing on and forwards.

Thank you Jesus