Wednesday 3 December 2008

31 Days of Thanksgiving and Praise - Day 3


Today, dear Lord, I am thankful for my Blogsville friends!

A while ago, I use to send write up via emails to my friends and then I moved onto MSN, but then most of my friends could not log onto MSN website half the time, and that I had to find another avenue to send them my write up and they wanted them quick.

A friend of mine sent me some blog links, and I thought that looks very good. So I sent the links to a few friends and asked them if they could access this okay, at work, home or otherwise. The resounding answer was yes! Well needless to say I spent that evening putting together adayingodswill blog, that's over a year ago now.

And then, gradually, I started to get blog spot visitors and I in turn started to look around to see what was out there. One of the first websites I saw was Jaycee's website , she's an awesome writer I thought to myself, I would like to get to know her! I loved what I read and uploaded my comments and gradually, my blog friends grew, and now today, I have loads of friends who encourage me by what they write and the comments the post up here.

I am thankful for:
  • there were times when I didn't feel like putting up a post, but then when I ventured down to one of my fellow bloggers' website, I was blessed, encouraged and inspired to put together a post!


  • the inspiration and answers to questions within my heart, when I read their pages!
    bloggers who are proud enough to preach the beautiful gospel of Jesus Christ to the world through their websites, reaching across nations and continents; breaking all boundaries.

  • their encouraging comments on this blog. Comments that have helped others in what they are going through. Comments that bring forth testimonies - it's amazing the testimonies I have heard from people simply because they read comments of fellow bloggers or readers. God is wonderful

  • The various causes they organise through their blogs, to show in our own unique way that we care, we stand up for justice and that there is hope and a future in this life, as long as we put our faith in God. Causes such as Worlds Aids day (I believe), or Green Peace day, "No to women brutality" and contents such as blog Idol!

So yes, I am thankful to all my fellow bloggers out there, doing their thing, proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ, making God famous in their own way. I am thankful for bloggers such as simeone, Solomonsydelle, Zoe, Dunspoken, Straightfromtheheart, sha, vera, LG, seye,


You bring meaning to Ecclesiastes 4:9-10, which reads "9Two are better than one, because they have a good [more satisfying] reward for their labor; 10For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! "

You do that beautifully and effortlessly by supporting fellow bloggers across the Internet; breaking all physical boundaries and using what the devil intended for bad, for God's glory.

Father, I present my basket full of thanksgiving, wrapped up in praise, for my fellow bloggers, who sacrifice their time to write up post that proclaim your love, who you are and glorifying your name. I thank you for them, for they make you famous in their own unique way.


Daddy, I pray this is a sweet smelling fragrance in your sight. Be glorified in my praise and honoured in my thanksgiving, this very beautiful day.


Beautiful people, here is your INVITATION


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?


I invite you to present your basket filled with thanksgiving, wrapped up in praise at the masters' feet today; making him famous as you glorify his holy name.


Much Love
Remi Banjo
***Pictures by Photobucket***

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Today I am thankful for the word - the Bible - that book so wonderfully and gloriously written. Amazing how it has an answer for every question/situatuion. How it all weaves together to paint a picture of the depth and breadth of God's love. Of his character....actually I can't even express how much that book means to me! Lord today, i am truly thankful for your word written and alive in me.


Blog police - catch me if you can!

LG said...

Thank you Father'

Anonymous said...

Thank you Father for my freedom. Freedom to praise and worship you openly. Freedom to talk about my faith and religion. Freedom to inform my work colleagues what I will be doing on a Sunday morning. Freedom to share my faith with other Christians. Freedom to read my bible on public transport. Freedom to listen to sermons and Christian shows on TV and radio, in my house, on my MP3 player. And although living in this country sometimes frustrate me, I am thankful for the freedom I experience as a black woman. Because I am aware of places in this world where I would be openly persecuted for my faith, colour and sex.

Kemi

Zoe Believer said...

Thank you Father for Remi, for the giftings you have given her and the places you are taking her. Madam, you are a blessing more than you know, be blessed

Jennifer A. said...

I am also thankful for the meaningful relationships I have built with bloggers such as yourself Remi. God put you in my way for a reason...many times when you dropped a note in my comment box (that special box below), it came with prayers and encouragement.

One thing you may not know is that when you sow SEEDS (in any kind) to others, you will reap much more abundantly. Even as we sharpen each other every day, may God continue to raise you up and increase you. I'll use this opportunity to say CHEERS to a brand new year of greater joyful happenings and blessings!

Mwah!!!

Anonymous said...

Today I am thankful for life and obstacles which can be turned into opportunities!

Straight from the heart said...

I am thankful for you too for the beautiful, inspirational words of wisdown that comes from your blog. I always log on even when there is nothing new to read your writings. I am thankful for all the other bloggers too! it makes blogging much more than blogging.
Thanks ya all

Anonymous said...

Today am thankful for water..... yes I LOVE WATER! I LOVE SPARKLING WATER!
and coke too...........

Kings kid