Thursday 11 December 2008

31 Days Thanksgiving and Praise - Day 11

"From the fruit of his words a man shall be satisfied with good, and the work of a man's hands shall come back to him [as a harvest]." Proverbs 12:14


Today wonderful Father, I am thankful that my hands find work to do; at my job, home and other places you have by your grace given me the privilege to.

I am thankful for I am confident that the work of my hands will bear much fruit and the rewards will come back to me, also bringing glory to your name.

I am thankful because I know that there is profit in labour as you tell me in Proverbs 14:23 which reads "In all labor there is profit, but idle talk leads only to poverty." Therefore I know when I am busy working, my work and labour with bear profit and because I am not idle I will not dwell in poverty.

I am thankful that I am able to fulfil my purpose and walk in your will whilst I undertake the various types of work I have been privileged to find myself doing, which brings me immense joy.

I am thankful because your spirit of excellence teaches me daily, how to excel in the work my hands finds to do, bringing the reality of Proverbs 22:29 into my life, and I am thankful that as I excel in my work, by your grace, the results will being me before great men and woman in high places. It reads "Do you see a man diligent and skillful in his business? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men".

So today, dear Papa, I place my basket full of thanksgiving wrapped up in praise for the various types of work you have blessed me with; from my day job, to writing, coaching, volunteering and much more. I am thankful that every day you teach me how to apply the spirit of excellence in all I do, bringing honor to your name.

I am thankful because when I work diligently as working onto you, the results will bring me up to high places in Jesus name.

Papa, I pray my thanksgiving is beautiful and sweet smelling in thy sight. Be glorified in my thanksgiving and honored in my praises today, in Jesus name. Amen.


BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?

I invite you to present your basket filled with thanksgiving, wrapped up in praise at the masters' feet today; making him famous as you glorify his holy name.

Much Love
Remi Banjo
***Pictures by photobucket***

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also thankful that in these days when people are losing their jobs left, right and centre, I have a place to go when I wake up in the morning. And I hereby repent for all the moaning and complaining I do about the job, and renrew my pledge to work diligently and let the spirit of excellence show through my work. At the end of the day, amy all the glory be to the Lord.

So no more emails to you ladies!

OmoS

Anonymous said...

Thank you Father for all the miracles that you've performed, the ones you are performing today, and the ones that are to come.

Kemi

Anonymous said...

I have so much to be thankful for that I dont know where to start! Thank you Lord for keeping me safe at all times, it is only by your grace that I am still here.Thank you for not allowing me to have a headache this morning and to be able to focus on my course when I should be in bed!

Truth said...

I am thankfull that i have the breath of life in me today.
I am thankful to my Father that i am not only living but i am well.
I have a lot to thank God for. He has made all the impossible in my life become possible, healed all my sickness, put food on my table, clothes on my back. He is worthy of my praises for journey mercies granted all through the year and great provision for travelling. Thank you Father for remaing faithful to me despite my own unfaithfulness. I thank you Daddy for yesterday, today and tommorrow because You have never failed and you are not about to fail all who put their trust in You.

Anonymous said...

Today am thankful for the wisdom of God upon my life.

I hve seen it work in my life and yes it has rescued me from many situations.....

Am indeed blessed that Jesus has been made unto me wisdom....

King's kid

Anonymous said...

I thank you Father for those that are strong in their faith and encourage me. I pray that we can bring others to the realisation of your truth, your word and your joy, my God!
Lord i pray for fortification of our faith and belief, it says that even that of 'a mustard seed', or to put it in techno speak- micro chip, is enough! Lord, we have the combined faith of a 400GB laptop sef! I pray that our desires, that are of you, are manifested in our lives EVERY day, Amen.
T.