Wednesday 24 December 2008

31 Days Thanksgiving and Praise - Day 24

About eight days before the year 2008 is over! Thank you Jesus! As I count down towards yet another glorious and victorious year, I am expectant to that which you are going to do for, through, with and in me even before the end of the year. Eight days is more than enough for you to bring to reality that which I am praying for.

Today dear Papa, I am thankful for the spirit of expectation which you created within me.

I am thankful for the spirit of expectation because it encourages me to bring my requests to you every morning and patiently wait for your answer, for you always hear me. Such as David the psalmist experienced in Psalm 5:3, which reads "Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly".

I am thankful for the spirit of expectation for it confirms to me the hope I have in you, which you have given me, as confirmed in Romans 8:24, which reads "We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don’t need to hope for it". And also gives me soul the assured confidence to wait patiently on you, such as the Psalmist explained in Psalms 62:5, which reads "My soul, wait in silence for God only, For my hope is from Him"

So today, Papa, I come to you with my basket full of thanksgiving and praise in thankfulness for the spirit of expectation you have created in me. I am thankful because it helps me to further anchor my hope and hang on to the faith I have in you. It helps me to patiently wait on you for answers to my prayers and for help. It helps me to realise that all my dreams and hopes can only and will be realised through you.

Father, I pray my basket of thanksgiving, overflowing with the spirit of expectation, presented to you in praise and worship, is sweet smelling and acceptable in your sight.
Papa, be honoured in my thanksgiving and glorified in my praises today. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?


I invite you to present your basket filled with thanksgiving, wrapped up in praise at the masters feet today; making him famous as you glorify his holy name.

Much Love
Remi Banjo

***Pictures by Photobucket***

3 Comments:

Zoe Believer said...

Daddy, thank you for being who you are. An awesome and merciful God. Thank you for giving me a hug when I thought I would get a spanking. Thank you for speaking tenderly to me when I thought you would scream. Thank you for this season where we take time out to reflect on all and what you do. Thank you for Sis Remi o for calling us to meditate on your goodness in our lives.

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Hey believer, than u! Keep praising! God is awesome! On the train to work right now, with music blasting in my ear, and all I cn think of is God's faithfulness and his mercies over my life this year! I thank God my cup is half full and not half empty. I'm just happy to be alive and well and still able to give God crazy praise and thanks. Today I leap for joy, for he sees it fit to call me his own - flaws and all! :-).
Thank u Jesus for redeeming me!!!

Anonymous said...

Again Lord, I thank you for a wonderful working place where we can have fun too, thank you for hope and the brighter future and for a half day at work