Tuesday 23 December 2008

31 Days Thanksgiving and Praise - Day 23



10 “The rain and snow come down from the heavens
and stay on the ground to water the earth.
They cause the grain to grow, producing seed for
the farmer and bread for the hungry.
11 It is the same with my word.
I send it out, and it always produces fruit.
It will accomplish all I want it to,
and it will prosper everywhere I send it.

Isaiah 55:10-11


Today, dear Papa, I am thankful that for the faithfulness and the power of promise of your words in my life.

I am thankful that you watch over your words so that they are manifested in my life, as you confirm in Jeremiah 1:12 which reads "which reads "12Then said the Lord to me, You have seen well, for I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it".

I am thankful that this year, you have shown me the faithfulness of your word, by answering my prayers through the remembrance of your word over my life.

I am thankful for your word abiding in me and because of this, I know that whatever I ask for, according to your WILL, will be my reality as you confirm in John 15:7-8 which reads "7If you live in Me [abide vitally united to Me] and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. 8When you bear (produce) much fruit, My Father is honored and glorified, and you show and prove yourselves to be true followers of Mine".

I am thankful for the faithfulness and power of the promise of your words, because your words will not return back to you void. That which you have commanded it to establish and manifest in my life, will be just so. It means your words NEVER FAILS, as you confirm in Isaiah 55:11, which reads "So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."

So, yes, today Papa, I come with my basket overflowing with thanksgiving, wrapped in praise for the faithfulness and power of your word. I am thankful because I know that each and every single word you have spoken over my life, to me, will come to pass. I am thankful because each and every word you have written about and to me in the Bible will come to pass. I am thankful because you word NEVER FAILS, it will accomplish your Will in my life as you have commanded it to.
Father, I pray my basket is sweet smelling and acceptable in thy sight. Be honored in my thanksgiving and praises today in Jesus name I pray. Amen.


BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?

I invite you to present your basket filled with thanksgiving, wrapped up in praise at the masters feet today; making him famous as you glorify his holy name.


Much Love
Remi Banjo
***Pictures by Photobucket

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a group of friends, who have nothing but love for me, who keep me entertained during working hours, who keep me in their prayers, who cook wonderful meals for me, who inspire me with their words of wisdom, who frustrate me with their extra busy social lifes (and means we are having our Christmas meal after Christmas day), who make me LOL at work, who support me in times of difficulty, who I have very odd/interesting conversations with at times, who are unique in their own way. Thank you Father for THE SASSY SISTERS, from the one who claims to be the youngest, to OmoS, to Ma Shona, to football crazy Toni, and to our preacher and poet Ms Banjo.

Kemi

Zoe Believer said...

Thank you father for your provision in my life. Jehovah Jireh you have shown yourself to be strong and mighty in my life and I give you praise. Take the glory O lord.

Truth said...

I am thankful today for the ability to do the things He asigned to me. Thankful for the beautiful girls He blessed me with, despite beign seen as mama abigirls in a culture that will not see them as gift from God. I thank God because as the gals of the most High, they are doing great. Daddy i come with my thanksgiving even at this time of thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for my friend Rems who doesn't mind (i think) that I sometimes ignore her e-mails to leave a comment and even forget to call or text back sometimes too :-)
Love you babes, keep up the good work!

Jae