Sunday 7 December 2008

31 Days of Thanksgiving and Praise - Day 7

Because of God's love, I am alive and because of this I have the confident hope that by his grace I will accomplish the assignment he has set out in front of me, the dream he has placed within my heart, for the advancement of his kingdom.

Today, daddy, I am thankful for the Hope I have in you. To have hope in you means I am "confidently expecting" you to use me for your glory. Romans 8:24 - 25 explains hope as "4We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don’t need to hope for it. 25 But if we look forward to something we don’t yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.)"


I am thankful not only for hope in itself, but for the endurance of this hope in you Lord as I look forward to 2009; 1 Thessalonians 1:3 "As we pray to our God and Father about you, we think of your faithful work, your loving deeds, and the enduring hope you have because of our Lord Jesus Christ."


I am thankful for because the hope I have in you brings me Joy and peace, bring to live the true meaning of Romans 15:13 which reads "I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."


So today dear papa, I am place my basket full of thanksgiving and with a heart full of praise to you, for the confident hope I have in you. Hope which gives me peace, joy, love and confidence of the future you have in store for me. Dear Lord, I pray this is a sweet smelling sacrifice in thy sight.


Be glorified in my thanksgiving and be honoured in my praises today, in Jesus Name.

I Envisage walking in
the realities of a a new season
I imagine touching the
intangible, yet invisible
Captivated by thoughts of a new dawn
full of expectation for a
new beginning and a new morning



BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?


I invite you to present your basket filled with thanksgiving, wrapped up in praise at the masters' feet today; making him famous as you glorify his holy name.


Much Love
Remi Banjo
***Pictures by photobucket***

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Today am thankful for my Head of Department, who has been a leader, friend, father, brother and mentor.

God bless you and your family richly.

King's kid

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my Church. A place where I can go worship the Lord with no fear, no protocol, no unnecessary rules. A place that welcomes one and all, in whatever situation they are in. A place that is always providing support and prayers to all. A truly Spiritual place in the dark town of Croydon. For the amounts of teenagers that I see coming in there, giving me hope for the next generation. I pray that we as a Church continue to serve you as you require.

Kemi