Monday 15 December 2008

31 Days Thanksgiving and Praise - Day 15

This morning, I realised we are half way through the last month of the year. Wow! I remember the first of January 2008 like it was yesterday, but I know a lot of things have happened between then and this day. Some good and some bad, but by God's grace, I am still here to give him thanks.




Today dear Father, I am thankful FOR YOUR PROTECTION over me, and everything that concerns me; from the beginning of this year till this very day. I know that there are some who started the year with me, but this very day, they are no more, and for that miracle, I am very thankful father.

I am thankful because throughout this year, there has been certain instances where if it were not for your protection and grace, I won't be here typing this post.

I am thankful for that YOU are my protector, my protection, my shield and my rock that I can run into and hide in. Just like the the Psalmist described in Psalm 18:2, which reads "The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety".

I am thankful for your protection because as your child, your protection never leaves me, you are always with me as described in Joshua 1:5 which reads "No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not fail you or abandon you."

I am thankful for your protection because of it's assurance, which encourages me not to be afraid for you are with me, which brings to remembrance Isaiah 41:10, which reads "Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

Finally, I am thankful for your protection for it gives me power and strength and protects me from the evil one, just like promised in 2 Thessalonians 3:3 which reads "But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one".

So yes, today dear Papa, I am thankful for your protection over me and all that concerns me; my life, my work, my health, my friends, my family, my dreams and my ideas, my present and my future. I place my basket full of thanksgiving and praise at thy feet, and say a big thank you for total protection over me. Lord, I pray it is sweet smelling in thy sight.

Be honored in my thanksgiving and worshipped in my praises, this very day. In Jesus name... Amen.

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?

I invite you to present your basket filled with thanksgiving, wrapped up in praise at the masters' feet today; making him famous as you glorify his holy name.



Much Love
Remi Banjo
***Pictures by photobucket***

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful today for the hope I have in Christ Jesus. For I know that despite the obstacles and challenges, he is the glory and lifter up of my head. Weeping may endure for the night, but SURELY joy cometh in the morning. I choose to live today with an attitude of faith and expectancy knowing my joy is complete in him whom I have believed. 2008 ain't over till its over!
OmoS

Truth said...

I am thankful today for life. At my golden age, i looked back just this year alone, not all i saw in january are her with me today. I am grate for the bteath of life. I am still here. alive and well, able to go about my business with no one assisting to move, eat or bath, Daddy i thank you

Anonymous said...

Kemi agrees 100% with OmoS, I thank God for the joy that cometh in the morning. This comforting thought is getting me through tough times. Jesus my rock, my comforter, you know all my thoughts and feelings, and I know that I am not alone. You are always with me. Thank you Father.

Vera Ezimora said...

I'm grateful/thankful for his steadfast love. I'm thankful that He has given me the chance to lay my burdens @ His feet and just walk away and never think of them because I know He got them.

Thank You, Lord.

Jennifer A. said...

It's so true...He has also been my protector. Those times I was dashed against stones, His arms were there to catch me (Stones represent my turbulent times this year)....

Thank you Daddy! :)

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Thanks everyone, keep thanking God and praising him, I know he is listening and appreciating it all.

Father, I pray the thanksgiving and praises presented to you on these pages is sweet smelling in thy sight in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Anonymous said...

It's not just at Easter that I am thankful to God for Jesus, who bore our sin in his pain.
Thank You Father for your endurance and patience with us.
Tx.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord for the fact that I have job to go to on Monday even though Monday is my least fav day for reasons you and I know. Lord, thank you in advance for the improvements due to come to London transport especially the first capital connect and southern railways!