Friday 5 December 2008

31 Days of Thanksgiving and Praise - Day 5


Kabiyesi, Olodumare, Abasi, Onyankopon, Aondo, Egbesu, Omakaesikeuwa ,Ekwueme , Alusiuka, Eze ndi eze, Yanweuwa.

From my part of Africa, these are a few names we call the Almighty God; from King, to peace giver to hope restorer. God is awesome and he is mighty and I am sure we his children have called him so many different names in the past eleven months and 5 days! But the beauty of it is, he answers to each and every name we call him; he becomes that name to and for us. When he does he is showing us that he is a God that resides outside limitations, a faithful God and a God so full of love for his children, that he will do anything and everything to make sure that we are okay! Hallelujah.

So today, I am thankful for all the names that I call my God, and the ones I am yet to call him.

Amongst other names, this year I have called you:

I am thankful father because throughout my journey this year God has been each and every one (and much more) of those names to and for me, and has shown me through them, his mercy, grace, faithfulness and steadfast love.

So today, dear papa, I come to you with my basket full of thanksgiving and my heart full of gratitude for the many names I am privileged to have called you this year, and to keep calling you until eternity. I am thankful for you have been every single name to me, that I can think of; I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my source, for being my all!

I pray my thanksgiving is a sweet smelling sacrifice in thy sight. Be glorified in my thanksgiving and be honoured in my praises today, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.


BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?


I invite you to present your basket filled with thanksgiving, wrapped up in praise at the masters' feet today; making him famous as you glorify his holy name.

Much Love
Remi Banjo
***Pictures by Photobucket***

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Today I am thankful for possibilities.......

Zoe Believer said...

I am thankful to God to be alive, I am thankful that He has always been my ever present help in the time of need...no come today, come tomorrow with Him, ever dependable...keep praising remi! I've added running man to my dancing steps!

Rita said...

One thing I am so thankful to God for is the way He has protected me. I have travelled this year more than I've travelled in my my life before this year. And He has watched over me and given me strength.

Thank you for this.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I haven't seen you for a long time. No doubt you were God sent into my life. I hope to work more with you in the future. I've got some project going on.....


Your friend

Anonymous said...

Today I am thankful for God the healer! I spilt boiling hot water on my hand and it was such agony. No amount of 'burneze' helped but I just kept asking God to help me and here I am a few hours later without even a blister!

Anonymous said...

Today am thankful for opportunities I encounter daily.

Kings kid

Anonymous said...

It's been a few days, but I'm back thanking the good Lord for his endless grace, patience, kindness and love.

Kemi