Saturday 6 December 2008

31 Days of Thanksgiving and Praise - Day 6


Today dear Lord, I am thankful for the friends you have blessed me in this life time with and those yet to bless my life with their presence. I am thankful for my friends, far and near, over the Internet and physically within my hemisphere.

I can honestly say that I have the 'bestest' friends in the whole world!

I am thankful for them for they have been the reality of Proverbs 18:24, which reads "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother". I am thankful for they have weathered the storm with him, in every sense of the word.

I am also thankful for they bring to reality Proverbs 17:7 in my life, and it reads "A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity".

I am thankful to all my friends, from the 'Sassy Sisters crew' to the "Famous 6", to my 'email buddy', to my honourable "HOD and His family", to my mentor and to those I have met over the Internet -Jaycee, Believer Simeone and many more. I would run out of time and internet space if I tried to mention everybody, but I am thankful to each and everyone of you all the same.
I am thankful daddy for gracing my life with their presence, imprints and footprints.

So, today papa, I come to you with a heart full of thanksgiving, wrapped up in praise, saying thank you to the friends you have enriched my life with.


Dear Lord, let this be a sweet smelling sacrifice in thy sight. Be glorified in my thanksgiving, be honoured in my praises in Jesus name. Amen.


Like skin I wear your friendship
you never tell lies to ease my tears

Like skin, I wear the
gift of friendship
With a joyous spirit
I will always nurture and chreish


BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?


I invite you to present your basket filled with thanksgiving, wrapped up in praise at the masters' feet today; making him famous as you glorify his holy name.


Much Love
Remi Banjo
***Pictures by Photobucket***

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Just finished watching Christina Amampour's programme on genocides around the world and all I can think of is Thank God for Nigeria.

So today am thankful for my country am proud to be Nigerian.

King's kid

Rita said...

Thankful for the new friends I made today and the opportunity to share the Good News to someone.

Anonymous said...

Father today, I am thankful for your GIFT of Remi to our lives, this generation and to the world!

Remi, you truly are an inspiration - blessed & certainly a channel of blessings to many.
God's love & mine

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Thanks everyone... :-)

Father I pray that the thanksgiving and praises of your children are acceptable in thy sight. Be honoured in our thanksgiving and be glorified in our praises Amen

Anonymous said...

Thank you God for Justin. Thank you for the chance to experience you again through the eyes of a child. For the chance to guide him in the right direction, to answer his questions about you, to enjoy his joy, his energy, his love for life. Even when I need my sleep and he's waking me up for his breakfast, to talk about his dream, to tell me to put cartoons on. I thank you for those times, cause it makes me appreciate all that you do for me, and how much patience you do have for us.

Kemi