Tuesday 9 December 2008

31 Days Thanksgiving and Praise - Day 9

3 John 1:4 reads "Nothing makes me happier than to hear that my children are living according to the truth."


I read this verse last night and was almost in tears. I thought God must be so sad every time we deviated from his will, from the truth. I was speechless, I could almost see the joy on God's face when he wrote this verse, I could almost see the happiness shinning through his face when he sees us walking in his will, in his truth and not lost in the world. Yet, at the same time, I could almost see his eyes pleading with us to please stay within the realms of the truth. Such Love...

Today, papa, I am very thankful for making you happy, for being a witness to the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the freedom and the ability to share my experience of Jesus Christ with everyone that comes my way.

I am thankful because I am able to live the reality of Luke 12: 8 -9 which reads "8Also I say to you, whoever confesses Me before men, him the Son of Man also will confess before the angels of God. 9 But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God."

I am thankful because live and experience the reality of Mathew 28:19 - 20, which reads "Then 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”


Yes, I am thankful to be used by the Holy Spirit to tell people about the soon coming king, the bridge groom, the king of Kings and the Lord of Lords, and that I am able to do it freely.

So, today dear Lord, I place my basket of thanksgiving at thy feet, with a heart full of thanksgiving and praise for being a witness to my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. I am thankful that I am able to speak about the reality of Jesus Christ, about his love, his faithful, the joy he brings and proclaim that he is the truth and the only way to eternal life.

Daddy, I pray this is a sweet smelling sacrifice in thy sight. Be honoured and glorified in my thanksgiving and praise in Jesus name. Amen.

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?


I invite you to present your basket filled with thanksgiving, wrapped up in praise at the masters' feet today; making him famous as you glorify his holy name.


Much Love
Remi Banjo
***Pictures by photobucket***

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Kemi is thankful that she is the first today. She is thankful for laughter, for the comedy shows, the friends in her life that crack her up. For her family that always have jokes to share. Life is too short to be miserable, don't let the devil make you sad, find joy and happiness in every thing, and in every circumstance. My Father in Heaven created me as a happy child, so I am thankful for whatever or whoever keeps me happy.

ShonaVixen said...

m thankful for your blog, at a time when i feel the faith in me has weakened i read such posts and i realise that i am truly blessed...thanx Remi and thak u Almighty Father!!

Anonymous said...

Today am thankful for my love for books. Walking into a bookstore, browsing, picking up a book, reafing it brings so much satisfaction to my life. And I never forget what I read somewhere... A man is the same in 5 years as he is today, except for the people he meets and the books he reads.

Thank God for the wealth of wisdom and knowledge that can be found in books and for all authors.....

King's kid

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for the little things in life and good health!