Saturday 27 December 2008

31 Days Thanksgiving and Praise - Day 27

I read an article yesterday about how men and women away on service for their country - such as in the Army and Navy - keep in touch with their loved ones they left at home. The government provides some of the best technology tools and methods that enable them to keep in constant contact. Technologies such as mobile phones, video conferences, web cameras, Internet and email - to mention a few.


And I thought, wow, this is awesome. These individuals might be far away from home, but through technology they are able to give comfort to their families- mothers, fathers, children and relatives - that they are doing well and are okay.

Today dear Papa, I am thankful for technology and it's usage! I am happy to say that I am a techno loving, fully hugging and embracing chick.

I am thankful that technology can help those in ministry be more effective in their Kingdom-building efforts by through seamless facilitating of outreach meetings and events.

I am thankful for technology because without technology, I won't be here, right now, putting up this post and adayingodswill readers won't be able to read these same words.

I am thankful for technology because I am able to read the bible and other books on the go... All from my mobile phone! Awesome (no more excuse of not having time or waking up late!)


I am thankful for technology because I am able to keep in constant contact with my friends and family; those who are not physically near me. I am able to call, email, put a web post up and much more.

I am thankful for technology because even though the devil intends it for bad, I am able to use it for good and use it as a tool to be a witness to the gospel of Jesus Christ - across physical boundaries such as states, countries and continents.

I am thankful for technology because of the wonderful life it gives physically challenged individuals; like fully electric and computerised wheel chairs, hearing aids and much more.

God does indeed make everything available work together for our good, and for the advancement of his kingdom as stated in Romans 8:28, which reads "And we know that God causes everything to work together[a] for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."

So yes, Papa, today, I am thankful for technology. I am thankful for giving the people who design all these technology the wisdom, incentive and ability to do so. I am thankful that I am able to afford and use this same technology for your glory, for the advancement of your kingdom.

I am thankful that I am able to use it to keep in constant touch with beloved family and friends; near and far.

I am thankful for technology for the privilege and boundless outlet it gives me to be a witness to the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Lord as I present my basket of thanksgiving wrapped up in praise for the gift of technology, I pray it is sweet smelling and presentable in your presence. Be glorified and honored in my thanksgiving and praise in Jesus Name. Amen.



BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?


I invite you to present your basket filled with thanksgiving, wrapped up in praise at the masters feet today; making him famous as you glorify his holy name.

Much Love
Remi Banjo
***Pictures by Photobucket***

3 Comments:

Zoe Believer said...

First! Yay! Father, I too thank you technology, for the ability tp blog. Thank you for the people I have met through blogging the new brothers and sisters that I now have. Father, I give you praise. Thank you for remi, a true vessel in the master's use. Thank you Father. Remi, you are blessed. Hugs and kisses...

Truth said...

I am also thankful to God for technology.God made it available that whenever one is in that state when it is difficult to say a word of prayer, technology through blog sites like this is available to uplift one's spirit. I thank God for this season of thanksgiving available even to those who cant find something to thank God for. Thank you Daddy for making this available in my life time.

Anonymous said...

Yes Lord, really thankful for technology and the fact that we can praise you through so many different vessels. Thank you Lord for Remi for this vessel.