Wednesday 10 December 2008

31 Days Thanksgiving and Praise - Day 10


Your Words
Hide them I will
within the walls of my heart

your breathe
creating realities
and freedom within
simply, making me whole


Today, dear Lord, I am thankful for your breathe, your personal letter to me, the very best seller in this world... The Bible.

I am thankful because even though the bible was written over two thousand years go, it's still relevant to every single situation I find myself, this means it is never old and never out of date as described in Isaiah 40:8 which reads "The grass withers and the flowers fade, but the word of our God stands forever.”

I am thankful because the bible provides guidance and a light to my path as I strive to live daily in his will and I understand what the psalmist means when he writes in Psalm 119: 105 which reads "Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path."

I am thankful for the word of God for it 2is my source of joy, such as the Psalmist David declared in Psalm 19:8 The commandments of the Lord are right, bringing joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are clear, giving insight for living.

I am thankful for God's breath for it gives me hope. Hope in his faithfulness, hope in my future in him, such as Paul wrote in Romans 15:4 "Such things were written in the Scriptures long ago to teach us. And the Scriptures give us hope and encouragement as we wait patiently for God’s promises to be fulfilled."

Finally, I am thankful for the bible, the breathe of God, for it is my source! It is my source of everything and I have experienced that in totality and I understand what Paul means when he writes in Philippians 4:19 that "And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

So today, dear father, I come to you with my basket overflowing with thanksgiving, draped in praises for the gift of your word, your breath, my very own life story and love letter from you to me. Lord, I place my basket at thy feet and pray it is beautiful and sweet smelling in thy sight.

Be honored in my thanksgiving and glorified in my praises in Jesus Name... Amen.


BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?


I invite you to present your basket filled with thanksgiving, wrapped up in praise at the masters' feet today; making him famous as you glorify his holy name.


Much Love
Remi Banjo
***Pictures by photobucket***

6 Comments:

Mimi said...

i'm thankful for a lot...but mostly for my salvation.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for renewed hope and promise to live with an air of expectancy, for I know I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!

OmoS

Zoe Believer said...

Thank you Lord, I have breath so I will praise the Lord

Anonymous said...

I can see you have a lot of dedicated followers. Such a huge fan base, boy I thought I had a huge following but yours is up there. Keep up the good work.

Your friend

Anonymous said...

Thank you God for this blog, it's creator and the opportunity talk about you and give thanks.

Kemi

Anonymous said...

Today I am thankful to God for finding friendship in the most unusual people! I am thankful for a relatively good company who work you hard but also recognise playtime!