Friday 12 December 2008

31 Days Thanksgiving and Praise - Day 12



Words, gifted to me by you
at the onset of each day
are etched in phrases
impregnated with reasoning's
embedded in deep founded meanings
Unravelling the mystery of who you are
relevant to all seasons

Today dear Papa, I am thankful for the gift of words you present to me at the start of each day. The ability to write - articles, stories, poetry and much more. I guess you can say I love to write as much as I love to talk!

I thank you for the burning desire and need to capture every single life situation in words, which in turn enriches and blesses the reader and gives me release from deep within.

I am thankful for every single day I write, I am able to experience what David, the Psalmist wrote in Psalm 45:1 which reads "My heart bursts its banks, spilling beauty and goodness. I pour it out in a poem to the king, shaping the river into words"

I thank you Lord that I find release when I write.

I thank you that I am able to tell the world about you, worship you and praise you through my writings.

I thank you that I am able to bless the readers with the words you present to me.

So dear papa, today I come to you and place my basket full of thanksgiving and praise at thy feet, thankful for the gift of words and my writing ability.

Lord, I pray my thanksgiving is pleasant and sweet smelling in thy sight. Be honoured in my thanksgiving and glorified in my praises this very day. Amen.


BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, HERE IS YOUR INVITATION


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR THIS VERY DAY?

I invite you to present your basket filled with thanksgiving, wrapped up in praise at the masters' feet today; making him famous as you glorify his holy name.


Much Love
Remi Banjo
***Pictures by photobucket***

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord I am thankful that R finds some realse when she writes! I am also thankful for her ability to type a million words per minute - reflected in the long emails I get from her.

More especially Lord, I thank you that I am able to read - for the gift of eyesight, for the gift of education, for communication skills, for my sense of humour. Lord I give you all the praise, for I know I have received all these gifts by your grace and mercy.

OmoS

Anonymous said...

Thank God because I am beautifully, fearfully and wonderfully made.

Kemi

Truth said...

Father, i am thankful today for the ability to do all that you have assigned to me. Thankful that i did not ask any one to take my place to do same.I am thankfull for the prievelage. I too come with my basket of praises before your throne room this day. Thank you Daddy

Straight from the heart said...

Lord I thank you for good health, I have a cold and this makes me reflect on how the importance of having every bit of us whole.
So I thank you Lord for now and for making me whole.

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Thanks everyone.. Keep thanking and praising God, he is listening and he is being glorified and honored through it all.

Father I pray that all the thanksgiving and praises your children have left during this time, is beautiful, sweet smelling and acceptable in thy sight. Be honred in our thanksgiving and be glorified in our praises in Jesus name we pray...Amen.

Anonymous said...

Lord I am thankful for Fridays and the joys it brings! I am thankful for the opportunity to praise you openly and to show the world how great you are.