Saturday 12 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 12



For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine,
I will repay," says the Lord. And again,
"The LORD will judge His people

Hebrews 10:30

I thank you Father for another day to give you glory, praise and honor. I thank you for another day to help me become that which you have ordained me to be. I thank you for another day to experience hope, truth and justice that comes from you.
Yesterday, a real good friend of mine experienced injustice in the hands of the law of this society. Father you know the individual, your child, was in the right and did nothing wrong; but I thank you that you are a just God and you will judge fairly.

Today, Papa, I am thankful that you are a GOOD AND JUST GOD, a God who hears the cries of the oppressed and Avenges on their behalf, for your glory.

I thank you because what the evil one was after, the foundation of my friend's faith. However, he did not get it. I am thankful that the individual learnt to hold on firmly to his faith and trust in you as you tell us to in 1 Corinthians 2:5, "so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power".

I am thankful that I learnt also learnt yet another lesson of trusting you in all situation, even the most dire ones, as you command us to in Psalm 118:6, "The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"

I am thankful because, for the wrong that was done, you will revenge accordingly, as you declare in Romans 12:19, which reads "Do not give punishment for wrongs done to you, dear brothers, but give way to the wrath of God; for it is said in the holy Writings, Punishment is mine, I will give reward, says the Lord".

I am thankful that you are just God who hears the cries of your children, as you declare in Exodus 22:23 which reads "If you afflict them in any way and they cry at all to Me, I will surely hear their cry. "
So I am assured you have heard the cries and you will make it right and shame the evil one and his vessels.


I am thankful Papa, that you are a merciful and good God who hears the desire for justice of the humble and oppressed. I am thankful Papa, that you will do good and perfect justice for this individual like only you can, as you declare in Psalm 10: 17-18, which reads "O Lord, You have heard the desire and the longing of the humble and oppressed; You will prepare and strengthen and direct their hearts, You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, so that man, who is of the earth, may not terrify them any more"

so today, Papa, I am thankful that you are a GOO AND JUST GOD. I say a big thank you for being a God who hears the cries of your children; when they are oppressed, wronged and down right cheated. I am thankful for revenge is yours and you will avenge, and do right justice like only you can.

Papa, I pray my offering of Thanksgiving and praise is acceptable and sweet smelling in your presence this very day. In the name of Jesus, I praise, thanks and Pray. Amen.




BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WHAT ARE

YOU THANKFUL TO GOD FOR TODAY?

Much Love, Remi

***pictures by photobucket & google***

5 Comments:

Ifeoluwa said...

I thank you for giving me a heart that forgives.

David C Brown said...

Father, we thank Thee for these days
When we have grace to sing Thy praise!

Myne said...

I also thank you God for all the answered prayers this year. I bless your holy name.

Straight from the heart said...

Thank you lord for the times and seasons. It's all part of your perfect plan.

Blogoratti said...

That was beautiful remi.
We give thanks for life, family and friends.
How are you?