Friday 4 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 4


"Rooted and built up in Christ,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught,
and overflowing with thankfulness."
Colossians 2:7

Thank you papa for the beauty of another day to give you glory, honor and praise and to revel in the essence of your holy name. I thank you for love, life, peace and indescribable joy!

Today Papa, I say a big THANK YOU FOR MY FAMILY.

I am thankful for each and every one of them. I am thankful that from January 2009 –till now and many more years to come, by your grace and power that you have kept us all.

I thank you that you have turned the reality of my family to that of Colossians 3:21, “Fathers, do not embitter your children, or they will become discouraged.”

You have and continue to teach us to also live and experience the reality of Ephesians 6:1 -4
" Children, be obedient to your parents in union with [the] Lord, for this is righteous: “Honor your father and [your] mother”; which is the first command with a promise: “That it may go well with you and you may endure a long time on the earth And you, fathers, do not be irritating your children, but go on bringing them up in the discipline and mental-regulating of Jehovah”


I thank you because we have been able to forgive one another and yet living out another reality of your word, which is Colossians 3:13 “...bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.”


I thank you that even in our dysfunctionality, you love us to perfection all same. I thank you that you have brought us far forward, together in love, peace and unity – fasting, praying and sharing the word together, such a different picture from our yesterdays! You have blessed us with the affirmation of Joshua 24:15, “But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. We have chosen to serve you as a family! Thank you Father!


So, today dear papa, I thank you for preserving every single member of my family – both near and far - under the umbrella of your grace and the banner of your love. I thank you that you are perfecting everything concerning us. I thank you for all the breakthroughs you have given us as individuals and as a family unit. I thank you that we collectively serve and acknowledge you, and I pray that we keep growing stronger in you.

I thank you that you have particularly kept my father and mother, even though the evil fool tried to take them out! By you grace and power, they have many more years to serve you and make an impact for you on this earth; and to see their children’s, children. Amen!

Lord, I pray that my basket of thanksgiving and praise is sweet smelling and acceptable in your presence today. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I praise, thanks and pray. Amen




BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, WHAT ARE
YOU THANKFUL TO GOD FOR TODAY?




Much Love
Remi
***Pictures by photobucket & google***

6 Comments:

Giagerry said...

wow Remi i love ur commitment to this!
love it!
xx
I am thankful for the joy of my salvation Jesus christ gave me!

Dee! said...

Permit me to quote from this post. I join you and I say "thank you Papa for the beauty of another day to give YOU glory . . . today Papa, I say a big THANK YOU FOR MY FAMILY.

God is awesome!

Myne said...

I thank God for my family and my parents especially for long life, health, protection and provision.

Thanks again Remi.

David C Brown said...

We thank Thee, father, thou dost bless
Upon the grounds of righteousness.

Anonymous said...

not sure why am 4 days late....yikes! am thankful for another opportunity to give thanks daily.... Thank god for the last 4 days toooo.... (am cheating)

king's kid

ifeoluwa said...

Thank you God for all the "No's" you have ever told me. At the time, i did not understand why but now i know
"Your thoughts towards me are for good and not evil Jeremiah 29 vs 11"