Wednesday 2 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 2


So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue
to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith
as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Colossians 2:6-7: 6


Dear Lord, thank you for another day to give you glory, praise and honor. Another day to be thankful for your mercies, grace, faithfulness and never-ending love.

Today, dear Papa, I thank you for this very platform, this website, ‘A Day In God’s Will’. I thank you for the availability of this platform and the ability to use it to encourage others; through my experience, knowledge and wisdom you kindly and graciously give me.

I thank you because I know that lives have been and continue to be impacted and changed for the better and that you are taking the glory. I thank you for in its own small way, it is drawing people back and closer to you.

I thank you for the passion, zeal, desire and willingness (even though sometimes it is quite challenging oh!), to keep on writing, encouraging and sharing that which I have learnt.

I thank you because like Peter in Luke 22:31-32, you give me a second chance to come back here, and strengthen my brothers and sisters. I thank you that you are always glorified.

Father, I thank you that when I encourage others, I am encouraged. When I lift up, I am lifted up, when I help others, you send me helpers. I thank you for all the breakthroughs and testimonies that I have experienced through a simple post. It is totally awesome.


I thank you Holy Spirit for ministering to everyone that visits ‘A Day In God’s Will’, like only you can. The testimonies are endless and truly amazing.

I thank you father for the wonderful and bright future you have for 'A Day In God’s Will’; a future that will impact lives and generations to come, all for your glory.

Papa, today I place my basket of thanksgiving and praise at your feet and say a big THANK YOU for ‘A Day In God’s Will’.
I thank you for the privilege, honor, responsibility and confidence you have placed in me to declare your majesty, to write about your faithfulness, your kindness, your schooling, your scolding, your teaching, your building and your infinite love for us all.


Papa, I pray that my basket of thanksgiving and praise is sweet smelling and acceptable in your presence today. Be glorified and honored in Jesus name I pray, thanks and praise. Amen!


Beautiful People, what are you thankful
to God for this very day?



Much Love, Remi
***pictures by photobucket***

9 Comments:

Misstarii said...

You remind me that there is so much to thank God for!
Lord thank you for Life! Thank You for everything!

kehinde said...

There are more than enough reasons to thank God indeed, Thank you lord

Giagerry said...

I thank God for my breakthrough that is on its way~!

Myne said...

I thank God for life and for health.

Straight from the heart said...

Giving God thanks is a daily attitude, thank you Lord for the attitude of thanks giving.

David C Brown said...

We thank Thee, Father, for thy grace
Which gave our souls a hiding place.

And thanks to you too!

ifeoluwa said...

Thank you for my Job and for laughter. It is great to work with a diverse, intelligent and FUNNY Bunch.

Thank you for A day in God's will blog and other mediums you use to communicate with me.

Thank you for making me more tolerant of my teenage cousin. she sure knows how to push my buttons. I am getting better and even learnt a couple of beneficial lessons from this :)

Remi, United Kingdom said...

@all, wonderful thanksgiving & praises to Almighty God.

Father today, as your children lay their basket of thanksgiving and praise at your feet, I pray it is sweet smelling and acceptable in your presence today. be glorified, honored and praised.

Be forever lifted up and glorified.. we will praise and give you thanks as long as we have breath papa... Amen!

Toyin said...

Day 3 reminds that it truly is a privilege to be a child of God; and it is my responsibility not God's to develop myself and become that vessel God has ordained me to become.