Sunday 27 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 27




So we fasted and prayed about
these concerns. And he listened.
Ezra 8:23



I thank you Almighty Father for another day to give you glory honor and praise. I thank you for another day to be all that I can and should be, by your power and might. I thank you for another day to experience the power of fasting and praying unto you.

Dear Papa, I say a BIG THANK YOU FOR THE INCREASED, REFRESHING,YET STRICT COMBINED DISCIPLINE OF FASTING and PRAYING my life this year.

I am thankful because fasting and prayer is the most critical weapons of spiritual warfare and deliverance in my life. It is a great spiritual discipline for seeking your intervention.

I thank you for fasting for it helps me to move into a spiritual realm of faith and power by denying my flesh desires. When I do this, your spirit takes the dominance and moves in my life.

I thank you for fasting and praying for it gives me spiritual breakthroughs and moves me closer to you; for though I sow in tears I reap with joy as declared in Psalm 126: 5-6, "Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him."

I am thankful because it helps to loose the bonds of wickedness and the release of un-forgiveness as explained in Isaiah 58:6, "[Rather] is not this the fast that I have chosen: to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every [enslaving] yoke?"


I am thankful for the combined and increased discipline of fasting and praying because it has and continues to help me take my focus of things of this world and focus on you, making 2 Chronicles 7:14a my reality, "Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. "


I am thankful for my increased discipline of fasting this year, for it has helped me to see who I really am within, has broth forth repentance and release from past and hidden hurt and grief.


I am thankful for fasting and praying for it gives me another opportunity to share my bread, food and clothing with those less privileged than I am; helping me to live out the reality of Isaiah 58:7-8

So today, Papa, I am thankful for the increased combined discipline of fasting and praying in my life. I am thankful that through it you are teaching me how to focus on you more. I am thankful for you are teaching me how to be humble, how to help those less privileged.

I am thankful for the victories you have given me through fasting and praying. I am thankful for the closeness to you through fasting and praying. I am thankful for the revelations and guidance you continue to give me when I fast and pray. I pray that my basket of thanksgiving and praise is acceptable in your presence this very day. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I praise, thanks and praise.




BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO GOD FOR THIS VERY DAY?


Much Love, Remi
***pictures by photobucket***

3 Comments:

David C Brown said...

Father, we thank Thee thou hast shown
The man who's worthy of the throne.


I'm afraid that fasting isn't one of my strong points!

ifeoluwa said...

I thank you that I am whole and complete in you.

I thank you for revealing more and more of you, as i seek to know you.

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Father, I pray that the thanksgiving and priases of your children are acceptable in you presence this very day.

Keep the praises coming people 4 more days to go by God's Grace and power.. ! woohoo!