Friday 25 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 25





For to us a child is born, to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called Wonderful Counselor,
Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”-
Isaiah 9:6

I thank you father for another day to give you the glory honor and praise. I thank you for another day to be all that I can be for your glory. I thank you for another day to experience the beauty of what you did for me, through the birth of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Dear Papa, today I am thankful for the opportunity to celebrate the meaning of the birth and reign of my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

I am thankful for the birth of Jesus Christ, because His birth means He has come to dwell with us, as declared in Matthew 1:23, "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" which means, "God with us."


I am thankful for Jesus Christ because He is the

WONDERFUL COUNSELLOR

MIGHTY GOD

EVERLASTING FATHER

PRINCE OF PEACE

I am thankful because with Jesus Christ being all of this, my Lord and master, there is nothing man can do to me, and there is NOTHING I should ever worry about!

I am thankful because I am reminded that Jesus Christ is the light of this world and to live I must follow him as declared in John 8:12, "When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

So today, Papa, Thanking you for sending your ONE AND ONLY SON, to us. Thank you for sending your son to redeem us. I THANK YOU PRECIOUS JESUS FOR COMING!!!


REDEEMED PEOPLE, WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO GOD FOR TODAY?



HAVE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS CELEBRATING
THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST AND ITS MEANING TO ALL MANKIND



Much Love, Remi
***Pictures by photobucket***

5 Comments:

ifeoluwa said...

Merry Christmas!

I thank you Lord for the gift of Salvation.

adebanji said...

Allleluya!!!!
Wishing the best too from His Royal Highess The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The King of Kings! JESUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

For unto us a child is born! Thank God for Jesus!

King's kid

David C Brown said...

Our Father, now our hearts would lift
With thanks for every perfect gift.

Hallelujah!

Remi, United Kingdom said...

TO all, Praise God for all your praises and thanksgiving. To God be the glory. I pray you all had a wonderful time celebrating the birth of our saviour Jesus Christ.

Thank you Father for sending your son. Thank you Jesus for coming.

Dear Papa, I pray that the Thanksgiving and praise of your children is acceptable in your presence today and always, in the might name of Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour I pray. Amen.

Well done everyone, keep it coming, keep it coming we are nearly there - not that we can never praise God enough, but we will, by His grace and power, usher ourselves into the new year, with Praise and Thanksgiving. Amen.

Lots of Love ... x