Monday 14 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 14



"I tell you, whoever acknowledges me before men,
the Son of Man will also acknowledge
him before the angels of God".
Luke 12:18


I thank you Father for another day to give you all the glory, praise and honor. I thank you for another day to be all that I can and should be. I thank you even more for another day to declare that you are God, and that Jesus Christ is the only way to have eternal life and have it more abundantly.

Today dear Papa, I say a BIG THANK YOU for the opportunity and privilege to be
A WITNESS TO THE GOSPEL OF MY LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST. I am thankful that I am able to 'freely' - without shame or reproach - tell people about the love of Jesus Christ, about Life that they will receive through Him.

I am thankful to be a witness because it gives me the opportunity to show love, as I am commanded to in John 13:34, "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."

I am thankful to be a witness because it gives me the opportunity to show compassion as I am commanded in 1 Peter 3:8, "Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble."

I am thankful that I am able to show people what I have found in Jesus Christ - Life, love, peace, hope and joy. I am thankful that I am able to show people that Jesus Christ is the only way to live a life of destined purpose.

I am thankful for the opportunity to witness Jesus Christ to someone because it helps me to hold on fast to the believe I have in God. It also helps me to grow in the knowledge of and closer to God, as I have to be diligent in Bible study, memorising scriptures and praying not just for myself, but those who I might meet through divine appointments. I am thankful because all these helps me to be ready to explain the hope I have in Jesus Christ, in you, as I am encouraged to in 1 Peter3:15 "but sanctify in your hearts Christ as Lord: being ready always to give answer to every man that asketh you a reason concerning the hope that is in you, yet with meekness and fear."


So today, Papa, I say a BIG THANK YOU, for giving me all the opportunities to declare my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, as the truth and the only way to truly LIVE. I am thankful for the desire, hunger and willingness to want to share who Jesus Christ, yes, indeed it is a gift from you; I could never conjure that up myself, even if I tried. Father, I pray that I make good use of every single opportunity you give me, and that you are always glorified in it. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I praise, Thanks and Pray. Amen.


BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, WHAT ARE
YOU THANKFUL TO GOD FOR TODAY?


Much Love, Remi
***pictures by photobucket***

4 Comments:

Ifeoluwa said...

I thank you for your unconditional Love . Knowing you, allows me to experience the true and authentic Love.

jhazmyn said...

I'm thankful for a new level of faith...Its a wonderful thing , to trust wholly and fully. Thank You Lord

David C Brown said...

We thank Thee, Father, we draw near
Since perfect love has cast out fear.

Remi, United Kingdom said...

@ all, thank you for all your praise and thanks, May God forever be glorified in your lives. Amen

Dear Lord, I pray that the thanksgiving and praises of your children are acceptable in your presence today, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Keep the praises coming people... much Love x