Saturday 19 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 19



Two are better than one, because they have
a good return for their work; If one falls
down, his friend can help him up. But pity
the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10


I thank you Father for another day to give you praise, glory and honor. I thank you for another day to experience love through the precious gift of friendship.

Today dear Papa, I say THANK YOU FOR THE FRIENDS you have blessed my life with.

I am thankful that you have blessed me with very good friends, both near and far and through blogsville.

I am thankful for my friends who have been with and weathered the storm with me! They have been the reality of Proverbs 18:24, which reads "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother"

I am thankful because I have experienced love at all times from my friends, giving me the true experience of Proverbs 17:17, A friend loves at all times, and is born, as is a brother, for adversity."

I am thankful for my friends because we encourage and build each other up, making Proverbs 27:17 our reality, "Just as iron sharpens iron, friends sharpen the minds of each other".

I am thankful for the friends in my life because it means I am not alone making Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 my reality "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work; If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!".

So today Papa, I am thankful for the gift of friendship. I am thankful for the true friends that are in my life. I am thankful for their presence as it gives us an opportunity to build each other up.

Father, I pray that my basket of thanksgiving and praise for friendship is acceptable and sweet smelling in your presence. Be glorified, honored and praised. In the mighty name of Jesus I praise, Thanks and Pray. Amen.

Beautiful people, what are
You thankful to God for today?


Much Love, Remi
***pictures by photobucket***

4 Comments:

Ifeoluwa said...

I thank you Lord for affirming me and for contentment.

Remi, United Kingdom said...

girl, you are as diligent leaving your thanks, as I am trying to be putting up the post. I pray that for your thanksgiving heart and declaration that God blesses you and enriches you greatly.
Much Love x

David C Brown said...

Father I thank Thee I share life
With one you gave me as my wife.

David C Brown said...

And thanks for your kind thoughts - i am well, through grace, and trust that you are too. As for the snow, "though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow".