Tuesday 8 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 9



Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and a thank
offering and into His courts with praise! Be thankful
and say so to Him, bless and affectionately praise His name!
Psalm 100:4


I thank you father for another day to give you praise, glory and honor. I thank you for peace, love and joy.

I woke up this morning and the house was a bit cold. Got off the bed and went to put the heater on to warm the place up, whilst I make a start to my day.

On my way back to bed, I realised how thankful I am for a home and a bed to lay down and rest.

Dear Papa, today I am thankful that I have a roof over my head that I have a home to come to every evening.

I am thankful because I am aware that there are thousands who are misplaced, who have nowhere to lay their heads at the end of a long day. I am thankful because I am aware of a lot of people who sleep in street corners, and shop doors and in their cars.

I am thankful because even when things were really tight and tough this year, I still have shelter, somewhere I can call home. You made my reality that of Psalm 32:7 “For you are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory.”

I am thankful because not only do I have a roof over my head, but peace also abounds therein. You indeed have left me with peace as you declared in John 14:27 “ Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you.”

I am thankful because, you have made me able to keep an open house and bless others with this blessing; the ‘Royal Hilton’ they lovingly call it.

So today, Papa, I say a big Thank you for having a roof over my head, for my home. I am thankful that even in the midst of the storm you have kept me safe and warm from the cold. You really are a good God, who does not do good, but is GOOD.

Papa, I pray that my praise and Thanksgiving is sweet smelling and acceptable in your presence today. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray. Amen.





BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, WHAT ARE YOU
THANKFUL TO GOD FOR THIS VERY DAY





Much Love, Remi
***picture by photobuket***

1 Comment:

Ifeoluwa said...

THank you God for working everything that the devil meant for evil for my good.


Thank you for Joy and peace and a sound mind.

Thank you for my Job.