Thursday 3 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 3


To the end that my tongue and my
heart and everything glorious within me
may sing praise to You and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever

Psalm 30:12

Dear Lord I thank you for another day to give you praise, glory and honor, I thank you for another day to declare your majesty and your unwavering faithfulness. Those that put their trust and hope in you are never dismayed, discouraged or let down. You are a father who is always on time and on point!


Today papa, I am saying a big THANK YOU that YOU ARE MY FATHER!. To be my father means that you are my creator, founder, author of who I am. It means that I originate from you! I thank you for the precious gift and privilege to be CALLED YOUR OWN, YOUR CHILD!

You see, to be called your child means I have absolutely nothing to fear because you have already provided EVERYTHING I need. Like a child learning to walk, I just have to learn to develop myself in readiness, spiritually and physically, to receive that which you have in store for me and become the person you made me to be.

To know you is to know that you are a good God, a good father, and that knowledge produces unshaken hope and faith in you.

It has not been an easy journey for I used to fret quite a whole lot about everything possible, but really, really knowing that you don’t do good, you ARE good brought a stop to all of that. Knowing and experiencing what it means to be your child, brings the reality of Philippians 4:7 into my life “Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”

I am thankful for the hope I have in you because, regardless of what I am going through I know that you will come through for me. All I have to do is stand my ground in faith, to maintain and enforce what Jesus Christ purchased for me with His blood – victory and dominion! Praise God!!!


I am rest assured that if I feel troubled, all I need to do is discuss it with you, pour out my heart on the matter, to you listen to what you say and then do what you say I should do. The hope in you that you have gifted me with helps me to know, without a shadow of a doubt that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO DO. The privilege of being your child, means I can boast like you hear kids sometimes say "my daddy can do anything"! It is the best affirmed knowledge a child could have about his or her father.

Everything that I could ever need, want and that which I am to become, you have already provided the pathway to it in your personal letters to me – THE BIBLE. You are a totally awesome daddy and I love you more than words could ever say.

So, papa, today, I place my basket of thanksgiving and praise at your feet, thanking you for the gift of being your child and for the gift of the endless and unshakable hope that I have in you.

I thank you because you made me your child and give me this hope, it is not something I could ever conjure up or purchase. Papa, I pray that my basket of thanksgiving and praise is sweet smelling and acceptable in your presence today.

Be glorified, honoured and praised; in the mighty name of Jesus I say thank you, pray and praise.

CHILDREN OF GOD, WHAT ARE YOU
TO HIM FOR TODAY?

Much Love, Remi
***pictures by photobucket & Google***

7 Comments:

Dee! said...

What an inspiring post! Whao!

Lord I give You my ALL! Thank You Jesus!

Giagerry said...

Thank you lord for being Jehovah Jireh to me nd my family!

jhazmyn said...

I too am thankful for hope and faith..Thank You father

Myne said...

I am thankful God remains the same even when I change.

David C Brown said...

Father, we thank Thee Thou dost give
The faith by which we are to live.

ifeoluwa said...

Thank you Daddy, for giving me pastors\teachers whose teaching style correlates with my learning style. I believe they are custom made just for me and i am learning and understanding a lot

just like you promised in Jeremiah 3 vs 15

" I will give you pastors after my own heart,which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding."

Remi, United Kingdom said...

@all, wonderful thanksgiving and praises you have placed at the masters feet.

Lord be glorified, honored and praised. Almighthy Father, I pray that all the thanksgiving that has been layed out there is acceptable and sweet smelling in your sight. Please accept the offering of thanks and praises of your children, in the mighty name of Jesus we praise, thanks and praise... Amen... Be forever glorified! Amen!!