Sunday 20 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 20

Obey your leaders and submit to their authority.
They keep watch over you as men
who must give an account
Hebrews 13:17


Father, I thank you for another day to give you glory honor and praise. I thank you for another day to be taught your beautiful and life saving word, from the leaders you have placed over us. I thank you for another day to learn more about you, your ways, your will and love for us all.


In my Sanctuary, yesterday, we had our last workers' meeting for the year 2009, in. We were praised for the work we did in the year, we were chastised for our bad behaviour and were we performed badly, we were built up and anointed and wise words of guidance and encouragement was spoken to and over us; to empower us for 2010.

Dear Papa, today I say a BIG THANK YOU for the leadership in my Sanctuary.
I thank you for His integrity and purposeful delivery of your un-diluted word.
I thank you for my leader because he watches closes over us, correcting, rebuking an encouraging through instructions and guidance. Thus, making 2 Timothy 2, our reality "Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction".


I thank you because you indeed have given us a shepherd after your own heart. For he feeds us with knowledge and understanding and judgement, making Jeremiah 3:15 our reality "And I will give you [spiritual] shepherds after My own heart [in the final time], who will feed you with knowledge and understanding and judgment."


I am thankful because through his diligence, I have learnt the tremendous knowledge and desire to do all that I do in and with your Spirit of Excellence. His influence, helps me to pursue excellence in all things, faith, speaking, knowledge and more as encouraged in 2 Corinthians 8:7, "Since you excel in so many ways—in your faith, your gifted speakers, your knowledge, your enthusiasm, and your love from us—I want you to excel also in this gracious act of giving."


So today papa, I thank you for the leadership in my sanctuary. I thank you papa, for your love is evident and your word is taught, undiluted. It is delivered to build, encourage and reform. I pray you continue to uplift and uphold this leadership in integrity, diligence and spirit of excellence.
I pray that my thanksgiving is acceptable in your presence today. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I praise, thanks and pray. Amen

Beautiful people what are you thankful to God for today?




Much Love, Remi
***pictures by photobucket***

4 Comments:

David C Brown said...

We thank Thee Lord we can obey
And take Thy Supper on Thy day.

Ifeoluwa said...

I thank you God for tolerance and humility.

Myne said...

Thank you Lord for my husband and the home we're building.

Made in His image said...

I thank God and our saviour Jesus, just simply for being. The very existence of the Almighty Jehovah is what makes me thankful.
I also thank God for showing His beauty through wonderful people like you and all those around the world who are using their talents to bless others.