Thursday 31 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 31!!!



For as many as are the promises of God,
they all find their Yes [answer] in Him [Christ].
For this reason we also utter the Amen (so be it)
to God through Him [in His Person and by
His agency] to the glory of God.
2 Corinthians 1:20


Today dear Lord, I lift up your name in Praise. I am forever assured that you are working your perfect will and way with, in and through me. Almighty God, I thank you that you are my focus, my hope and future and for these and more, I will forever praise your name.

Children of God shout Hallelujah! We made it! It is not by our power, or by our might, but by God's precious and wonderful Spirit that we have been able to come this far. By God's grace and power we have made it to 31 December 2009, the end of another year and indeed a decade. Praise the name of the Almighty God.

Dear Papa, I SAY A MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR TODAY, 31 DECEMBER 2009, FOR BRINGING US THIS FAR AND FOR WHERE YOU ARE TAKING US ALL IN 2010.

I thank you for the opportunity, the gift, the grace, the push towards obedience, through diligence to put up these 31 Days of Thanksgiving and Praise to you. Be forever glorified. These past 31 days you have given us a beautiful reality and opportunity to live Psalm 50:14, "Offer to God the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and pay your vows to the Most High..."

I thank you for everyone who has participated; those visible and those not seen. Papa, I pray that all their heartfelt thanksgiving and praise is presentable, sweet smelling and accepted in you presence. Lord, on everyone's behalf I bring to you our collective sacrifice of Thanksgiving and praise for the year 2009 and I declare that testimonies will come out of this and you will be forever glorified.

I thank you that you have indeed taught us all that regardless the outlook of life, regardless our circumstances and situations, we indeed have something to be thankful about. I thank you because WE INDEED CAN give thanks to you in all circumstances, as you encourage and command us to do in 1 Thessalonians 5:18, "Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will]."

I am thankful for all the victories I now proclaim for us all through our thanksgiving this month declaring 1 Corinthians 15:57, "But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

I thank you for your mercy, grace, faithfulness, teaching, scolding, teaching in 2009 and now expectation of that which you have in store for us all 2010.

I am thankful that you are ushering us all victoriously into 2010 where we will be experience even more of you than we have ever done before.

I thank you that 2010 for us all will be a better year us all in every area of our lives.

So Papa today, I pray that the same power you used to part the red sea for the children of Israel, that you will use to make a way for us all in 2010.

I give you thanks in advance of all the victories and the celebrations and the testimonies that we will have in 2010. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I PRAISE, THANKS AND PRAY. Amen.


CHILDREN OF GOD,  YOU MADE IT! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

FOR THE LAST TIME IN 2009:
 WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO GOD FOR TODAY?



THANK YOU EVERYONE

I say a big thank you to all who took part in 31 Day Thanksgiving Praise. I know that God has inhabited your praises and that you have indeed been blessed.
I pray that as you step into 2010, it can and will only get better for you.
I declare that you will be willing and obedient to the commandments of your God and you therefore you will enter into your abundance; the very Goshen your Father has prepared for you.

I declare that you are the light of the world and the salt of this earth, and in 2010, you will distill your flavour wherever you go and shine for all to see.  Amen!


I wish you all a


...FILLED WITH GOD'S LOVE & FAVOUR.



I look forward to a wonderful year by God's grace and power.  A year of writing, talking, discussing and growing together with you in the knowledge of  our Father and obedience towards His will. Amen!

Much Love, Remi
***pictures by photobucket***

9 Comments:

ifeoluwa said...

Happy New Year!

I thank you for all your promises to me and I am optimistic that this will be a great year.

Anna Renee said...

Dear Remi! God continue to bless you and your entire family!
Happy New Year to you too!!
2010 is here--new decade new opportunities! Praise the Lord!

Straight from the heart said...

Happy New Year!

Well done to you for your faithfulness.
Remain blessed.

Myne said...

Happy New Year everyone. I amd thankful for everything and look forward to 2010!

David C Brown said...

We thank Thee, father, that Thy ways
Secured a people for Thy praise!

Hosannah!

Happy and blessed New Year to all!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

happy new year!!!!

Blogoratti said...

Hello remi.
Nice to see how far you have come and it's been so lovely knowing you and having you around.
Keep believing as you embrace the new year with open arms.
I wish you more great things,joy and prosperity in this new year and decade!!
Much Love.

Dee! said...

Happy New Year!

Rita said...

Happy New Year. Thank God for how far you have come, your dedication and faithfulness. May this year be your say of exceedingly abundantly. All the best.