Tuesday 15 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 15




For you are my hiding place;
you protect me from trouble.
You surround me with songs of victory
Psalm 32:7


Thank you father for the gift and blessing of another day. I thank you for another day to experience love personified from you. I thank you for another day to hide under the strong tower that is the name of Jesus Christ.

Dear Papa, today I say a BIG THANK YOU, for being MY ROCK, MY HIDING PLACE AND MY SHELTER from the storms of life and from the evil one. I am thankful that even in the midst of all that is happening around me, I am able to hide myself in you. I am thankful that I don't just hide myself in you, but I am assured and have faith that in you, I am safe.

I am thankful that I am able to dwell in your most secret place, making Psalm 91:6 my reality "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.”

I am thankful because to be able to dwell in your presence, means that I have a close, intimate and personal relationship with you. I am thankful that for me to continually dwell in your presence, it means that I must keep walking, and working to get even closer with and to you, on a daily basis, and not just when I am in need.


I am thankful that as my hiding place, your eyes are always on me ad your ears listen to me when I call, making 1 Peter 3:12a "For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer..."

I am thankful that as my shelter, you Will protect forever as you declare in Psalm 37:28, "For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. They will be protected forever, but the offspring of the wicked will be cut off".

So today Papa, I am thankful that you are MY ROCK, MY HIDING PLACE AND MY SHELTER. I am thankful for the strong tower that is the name of JESUS CHRIST. I am thankful that I know to run into it, and that when I do, I will be safe. I am thankful that this precious and wonderful name has kept me, my family, friends and blog friends safe, from January till now and by your grace, many more years to come.

Papa, I pray that my basket of thanksgiving for the precious and wonderful name of Jesus Christ is acceptable and sweet smelling in your presence today. In the name of Jesus Christ, I Thanks, Praise and Pray. Amen.



BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, WHAT ARE
YOU THANKFUL TO GOD FOR TODAY?




Much Love, Remi
***pictures by photobucket & google**

4 Comments:

Ifeoluwa said...

I thank you because you are an on time God. You show up just in time you make all things beautiful in your time.

David C Brown said...

Father, we thank Thee that each day
We've opportunity to pray.

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Dear Papa, I pray that the thanksgiving and praise of your children are sweet smelling and acceptable in your presence today, in the mighty name of Jesus name I Pray Amen.

Well done folks, keep the praise and thankgiving coming... much love

Toni said...

I am thankful for forgiveness, the kind we give to each other and to ourselves. Most importantly, the forgiveness you gift us, your children with.