Monday 21 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 21




For this reason I remind you to fan
into flame the gift of God, which is in you
through the laying on of my hands
2 Timothy 1:6


I thank you Father for another day to give you glory, honor and praise. I thank you for another day to be all that I should be for your glory. I thank you for another day to use the gifts you have bestowed me with to draw men unto you and give you the glory.

Yesterday at church, we were practising our drama and dance sketches for Christmas and new year's eve celebrations. It is amazing to see such diverse and great talent in the house; from singing to dancing and acting. However, it is even more amazing to see the eagerness and willingness of wanting to use it for God's glory; to minister to people and draw men unto God. It's truly amazing.

Dear Papa, today I say a BIG THANK YOU FOR MY GIFTS - THE TALENTS AND ABILITIES - that you have blessed me with. I am thankful for the desire to want to continuously flame and use the gifts that you have deposited within me, for your glory and the advancement of your kingdom.

I am thankful for the opportunities to use my gifts to uplift, inspire and minister to people around me, and for the privilege to live out my part of the body of Christ as commanded in 1 Corinthians 12

I am thankful that I am able to use my gifts to glorify you by speaking for you and serving others, for I understand that what might be routine for and to me, can be life and soul saving for others. I am thankful because this enables me to live out the reality of 1 Peter 4:10, "God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another."
I am thankful that I can use my gifts to 'TRAIN ON THE JOB' on way to becoming that person you want me to be. I pray that you help me to go through the process and be ready for bigger kingdom business and responsibilities.


The gifts you have given me are to meet the needs of others, and I am thankful that in using them, by your grace and divine appointment, their needs are being met.

Papa, I am thankful because I can use my gifts and abilities in love to do my part in building up your Church.

So today, dear Papa, I say THANK YOU for the gifts - abilities and talents - you have given me. I am thankful for the gift of the desire to want to use them for your glory by helping others. I am thankful for the opportunities you have given and continue to give me to use them - online, on platforms, in books and much more. I pray that you open my eyes to all the opportunities you have in front of me. Amen.

Father, I pray that my basket of THANK YOU for my gifts is beautiful, sweet smelling and acceptable in your presence today. In the mighty name of Jesus I Thanks, Praise and pray. Amen.



CHILDREN OF GOD, WHAT ARE YOU
THANKFUL TO GOD FOR TODAY?



Much Love, Remi
***pictures by photobucket & google*

5 Comments:

Zayzee said...

God is absolutely faithful. I am so thankful

Ifeoluwa said...

I thank you God for safe travel and journey mercies.

David C Brown said...

Father, we thank Thee Christ made known
The word "my brethren" to His own.

Myne said...

Thank you Father for being always there for me. I am grateful.

Remi, United Kingdom said...

@ All thank God for you and all your wonderful praises, I am sure God is appreciative of it all. He is listening and He is residing in the praises of your thanksgiving.

Dear Papa, I pray that the thanksgiving and praise of your children are acceptable and sweet smelling in your presence today. In the mighty name of Jesus we all Thanks Praise and Pray. Amen
Keep them coming people. You are doing well… 10 more days to go, by God’s grace and power. Amen!