Monday 28 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 28


"Look, I have given you authority over
all the power of the enemy, and you can
walk among snakes and scorpions and
crush them. Nothing will injure you."
Luke 10:19


I thank you Father for another day to give you glory, honor and praise. I thank you for another day to be all that I can and should be for your glory. I thank you for another day filled with opportunities to exercise my delegated authority over everything that you have made with your hands, and over every problem, trials and tribulations.


Dear Papa, today I say a big THANK YOU for the DELEGATED POWER AND AUTHORITY you have given me to reign over everything that your hands have made.

I thank you for the daily opportunities to exercise my delegated power and authority and control over every single trial and tribulation.

I am thankful because my delegated Authority comes from being your child who is a Joint heir with Jesus Christ as declared in Galatians 4:7 " Therefore, you are no longer a slave (bond servant) but a son; and if a son, then [it follows that you are] an heir [a]by the aid of God, through Christ." And authority that comes from such linage can NEVER FAIL! PRAISE GOD!

I am thankful because I have the power and authority over all things you have created Papa as you have declared in Psalm 8:6-8 "You let us rule everything your hands have made. And you put all of it under our power-- the sheep and the cattle, and every wild animal, the birds in the sky, the fish in the sea, and all ocean creatures"

I am thankful because I have the power and authority over everything concerning me; spiritual growth, health, wealth, relationships, ministry and business.

I am thankful because that even as the year draws to a close and we start a new year and indeed a new Century, I have the Power and the Authority to achieve all that God has called me to achieved, to be all that God has called me to be and to do ALL that God has called me to do.

So Papa, I pray that my basket of Thanksgiving and praise for the awesome Power and Authority you have given me in and over all things, is acceptable in your presence this very day.

CHILDREN OF GOD, WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL TO GOD FOR THIS VERY DAY?


Much Love, Remi
***pictures by photobucket***

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Every issue, trials, success stories, love shared, victories, losses, everything good and bad in 2009 calls for giving God thanks.

Unknown said...

I am thankful that trials and tribulations of all forms are temporary, because you Lord help us to overcome. We emerge victorious with thanks and glory to you!
I am thankful for scars that you heal, for they no longer cause us pain, we no longer carry them around. I do ask that you help us to remember this and live victoriously everyday.

Myne said...

Thankful to God for blessing the work of my mind and his many provisions.

ifeoluwa said...

I thank you opportunities and for ordering my steps.