Saturday 5 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 5


“I was glad when they said to me,
Let us go to the house of the Lord.”
Psalm 122:1



I thank you Father for another day to give you glory, honor and praise. I thank you for another day under the tremendous umbrella of your grace. I thank you for love, peace, life and fulfilment.

Last night, in my sanctuary, it was our last ‘Prayer Night Vigil’ for the year 2009. To say it was awesome would be an understatement. It really did make everyone reflect on how GOOD our God really and truly has been to us this year. When we thought of all the atrocities that had been reported on the news from January till now, and the fact that we were still alive and standing firm in faith and hope in God, crazy praise and thanksgiving ensued!

Today dear Papa, I say a BIG THANK YOU for my SANCTUARY New Wine Church !

Where should I start? From our insightful senior pastor, I thank you for his life and his obedience. You have indeed given us the reality of Jeremiah 3:15. “Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding”.

I thank you for the wonderful people I have met and grown up in the knowledge of you with! Yes, there have been disagreements and all, but then with a family this huge, there is bound to be. However, with and through the teachings of your love papa, we have overcome a lot and grown that much stronger and moved forward in you. We have prayed, fasted, cried, rejoiced danced, helped the poor, ministered to others, been fed and watered by you Papa. Father, I am very thankful.

It is in this same place that I re-anchored my intense passion for all things concerning you. It is in this same place that you really taught me what it means to serve and live through the spirit of Excellence; to be diligent in all I do. Now I won’t have it any other way. I am still learning, but I thank you how much you have taught and grown me in Excellence.

I have met beautiful and wonderful people who will be part of my life for a long time to come. I have met others too, who have left their mark and have gone to do the same for others. I pray that I in turn, have left a good impression in their lives.

It is in this same place, that I am learning to take the apostolic ministry you have given me out to those who are hungry and thirsty for you.

It is the same place, where day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, season after season your name will forever be glorified.

I thank you for the leaders, ministers, teams and all the incentives you give us, in as much as they have been to serve you, it has also been for our own good; to draw us nearer to you.

I thank you for the guest ministers, pastors and speakers you have sent to us. They have been
diligent in delivering your word of life, on time and season, when we most needed it.

Papa, today I place my basket of thanksgiving and praise at your feet today and say a BIG THANK YOU for this sanctuary that you have placed me in.

Father, I pray that my offering is sweet smelling, presentable and acceptable in your presence this very day. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I Thanks, Praise and Pray – Amen.


BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, WHAT ARE YOU
THANKFUL TO GOD FOR THIS VERY DAY




Much Love, Remi
***pictures by photobucket & google***

9 Comments:

Ifeoluwa said...

Thank you for giving Remi this idea. Her blog is a great blessing to me.

Thank you for my Family.

I especially thank you for my mom's life. She is a woman of FAITH and she has passed on the legacy of faith to my siblings and I. I pray that I also, will be able to pass on the baton to my future mini-me's.

I pray for all my extended family members that do not yet know you. I pray that they will have an encounter with you.

Thank you for snow. It is snowing as I type, our first this season.

Anna Renee said...

I thank you Lord, for teaching me how to love and giving me the church that I now attend. I'm learning and I'm overcoming all the fears that try so easily to beset me and because You never gave me a spirit of fear, I am an overcomer and a victorious child of God! You are exposing and healing those hurts and pains that tried to demolish me and You have uplifted my head! I am blessed to be Your child and know that I am loved by You! Bless Sister Remi and continue to strengthen her as she does Your will for her life! Amen.

David C Brown said...

We thank Thee that since Christ has died
And risen we are justified.

Straight from the heart said...

I thank you Lord for making me just the way you've made me, unique and special.

Myne said...

I thank you Lord for enabling me as a sacrifice to you. It's not by power...

Remi, United Kingdom said...

@Ifeoluwa... awe.. Amen.. I thank God that you are blessed. That is a wonderful thanks right there... Amen to all ur extended families encountering God... Amen!

@Anna Renee - Wow.. I love your thank you's. God indeed is a good God, He heals body, spirit, soul and mind... indeed you are blessed. and I pray God continues to strengthen and heal you completely like only he can! Amen!

@David C Brown - Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen! Indeed we are truly justified. Praise God. I pray you are doing very well. Been loving your poetry series... you write beautifully (is that a word? lol)

@Debbie... my dear, you could not be even more unique, beautiful or just you that you are.. me I am thankful to God that you are the way you are.. cus I love it.. lol.. now I owe you a million cups of coffee and like a gazzillion amount of muffins! lol.. miss u x

@ Myne - Amen... but by His spirit... Amen..

mykey said...

i thank you lord for me making me strong n unique. nice post

Femme Lounge said...

beautiful! thanks for inspiring me.

Remi, United Kingdom said...

@ all, wonderful praises to Almighty God our beautiful father.

Lord, I pray that the thanksgiving and praise rendered and placed at your feet by your children are acceptable in your presence today in the mighty name of Jesus I pray. Amen....

Keep the praise and thanksgiving coming people. our daddy is listening and He is loving it all... Remember He inhabits our praises, so praise the wonderful king with all your might!!!

Much love. x