Wednesday 30 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 30


I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd
sacrifices his life for the sheep
John 10:11

Father I thank you for another day to give you glory, honor and praise. I thank you for another day to declare your majesty, your faithfulness. I thank you for another day to not only hear but follow you as my good and perfect shepherd.

Dear Papa, today I say a BIG THANK YOU for being MY GOOD & PERFECT SHEPHERD. I thank you that you are the shepherd that tends and guards my soul.

I thank you that you are the shepherd that protects, guides and watches over me and everything and everyone concerning me.

You see, there are good and bad shepherds, but I am thankful Lord that I as your sheep am identified with you, and hear your voice and follow you as my guide.

I thank you for being my good and perfect shepherd because you will not abandon me and like man to let the wolves attack me, as you explain in John 10:12-13, "A hired hand will run when he sees a wolf coming. He will abandon the sheep because they don’t belong to him and he isn’t their shepherd. And so the wolf attacks them and scatters the flock. The hired hand runs away because he’s working only for the money and doesn’t really care about the sheep."

I thank you for being my good and perfect shepherd for when trouble comes or when life strikes a painful blow, you do not run away; you fight for me and give me the victory.

I thank you that you are my good and perfect shepherd because I am assured that if I stick with you and follow you as a faithful sheep you will make good your promise of Hebrews 13:5b, “…I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

I thank you for being my good and perfect shepherd for you will lead and guide me towards my Eden, into abundance Psalm 23:2He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters." You leads me into abundance even as I move into a new decade by your grace and power.
So today Papa, I thank you for being my GOOD & PERFECT SHEPHERD. I thank you for your constant protection and guidance, through your word, teachings, books and living in the realms of your will.

Papa, I pray that my basket of thanksgiving and praise is acceptable and sweet smelling in your presence this very day. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I praise, thanks and pray. Amen.


BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, WHAT ARE
YOU THANKFUL TO GOD FOR TODAY?


Much Love, Remi
***Pictures by photobucket***

3 Comments:

David C Brown said...

We move on, thankful to the God,
Who bears the Shepherd's staff and rod.

ifeoluwa said...

I thank you for the opportunity to connect with other believers and particpate in the gratitude project.
I have a new perspective on gratitude, especially since I was debating on whether or not i could participate daily. In hindsight, It reminds me of your goodness to me on a daily basis and that I can always have something to be thankful about everyday .

Myne said...

Thank you Father for always being there, the consoler of those who hurt, the father of orphans and husband of widows. May your name be praised...