Sunday 13 December 2009

31 Days Thanksgiving & Praise - DAY 13


Friends come and friends go,
but a true friend sticks by you like family.
Proverbs 18:24


Thank you Father for the beautiful, wonderful and precious gift of another day. I thank you my wonderful king for another day to experience love, life and wonderful friendship.

Yesterday, I spent the day with my god daughter and her mum. We had the most beautiful day of Carol services, presents and attended a baby christening. Her mum, my bestest (is that a word?) friend in the whole world, reminds me of the true nature and essence of friendship.

Today, papa, I say a BIG THANK YOU FOR MY FRIEND AND MY GODDAUGHTER.

I am thankful for she has been a friend that has stuck closer than a sister. I am thankful for her life. I am thankful that even when I went through my darkest days and I wasn't much of a friend, she never gave up on me.

I am thankful for her patience, her quiet strength, her unquestioning loyalty and her pure and selfless love. She truly lives out and shows me the reality of 1 Corinthians 13:4, which reads "Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily."

I am thankful Father for her presence and her friendship in my life. I am thankful for my goddaughter, she is a gem, a wonderful a joy, albeit a cheeky one.

I am thankful that you have preserve our friendship through all the trials and tribulations that we have gone through. I pray dear Lord, that we remain friends always and forever.

I am thankful that I am able to experience sisterly love, through compassion and a tender heart as you encourage us to do in 1Peter 3:8. "Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind".

So Papa, I say a BIG THANK YOU for my friend and my god daughter. I am thankful for the experience of love and friendship that I have found through her. Lord, I pray that you preserve her and family and help me to be even half a patient and loving friend that she is and a good god mother to the little one. (Love you guys).

In the name of Jesus I praise, thanks and Pray. Amen.

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, WHAT ARE
YOU THANKFUL TO GOD FOR TODAY?

Much Love, Remi
***pictures by photobucket***

8 Comments:

Ifeoluwa said...

I thank you for being my provider. You supply all my needs.

Myne said...

I thank God for my friends too, some that have really been there for me when I needed them.

Including you Remi, God bless you.

Anonymous said...

thanking baba for my family......

King's kid

David C Brown said...

We thank Thee that we can depend
On friends - but most on Christ, the friend.

Blogoratti said...

I am indeed thankful for my two little nieces- i looked at their pictures today and i thought how beautiful they looked with every passing day....

I am thankful that you'd put up this post as a sort of reminder for us all...a little thankfulness can go a long way!
Much luv Remi.

Remi, United Kingdom said...

@ all, Thank you for leaving your thanksgiving and praises, may God forever be glorified, honored and praised.

Almighty God, as your children leave their thanksgiving and praises at your feet, from a greatful heart, I pray that it is sweet smelling and acceptable in your presence today, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ we all praise, Thanks and Pray... Thank you Father... we love you.

Rita said...

I am just enjoying the thanksgiving series. There is one post you did on praise. I would like to use most of it for a future post. Please is this okay?

thanks.

Remi, United Kingdom said...

@ Rita, left a message on your blog.. yes you can..hope you are doing good.. much love x